Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

The hell-hole that is London: Ngonge's home no more

AYOUB   

NGONGE;717776 wrote:
Heh. A north American making fun of the Brits? Priceless.
:D

The irony is; hell-hole London has been much safer after gringo stopped supporting Irish terrorists immediately after Sept11.

ailamos;717759 wrote:
a bit of a one-sided post Layzie, it's not just the 'mourners' who are causing a ruckus, but also the English Defence League and their supporters, it's mutual hatred... not just one-sided.

Don't give me that nonsense. The EDL people are in their own country. Same cannot be said of this people. It's simple, go and leave the country go to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. But you won't. You want the creature comforts of the West while ruining the opportunities for the rest of us by using provocation and violence to spread your bankrupt salafist throughts

ANWAR   

^^no one wants you here too Nigger

freedom of expression applies to everyone....from English sheep to Muslim nut-heads

AYOUB   

London2010;717860 wrote:
Don't give me that nonsense. The EDL people are in their own country. Same cannot be said of this people. It's simple, go and leave the country go to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

Errm...Isn't that what started this whole business; Usama and Co demanding infidels to leave Muslim Holy Lands.

London2010;717860 wrote:
Don't give me that nonsense. The EDL people are in their own country. Same cannot be said of this people. It's simple, go and leave the country go to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. But you won't. You want the creature comforts of the West while ruining the opportunities for the rest of us by using provocation and violence to spread your bankrupt salafist throughts

they cant have it both ways. they either leave or integrate. very simple.

Complete   

A hell-hole the UK is. But anyhow, had this been in the United States, every single one of those demonstrators would have been gathered and hauled out to a maximum security penitentiary. Consider this a right.

Blessed   

"

NGONGE;717790 wrote:
^^ Naah. Not my cup of tea really (both demos and hopeless faith-wallahs).

Lol@ faith wallahs. Maxaan ka raystay dadkaas and their ********** counteparts...

these islamo-fascist thugs are the scum of the earth. they're all unemployed and have no sense of duty to the UK. you cant bite the hand that feeds. the UK authorities should deal with these individuals accordingly. thats to deport them and cleanse the streets and so-called muslim-ghettos of this vermin.

ailamos   

Alpha Blondy;718024 wrote:
they cant have it both ways. they either leave or integrate. very simple.

I would think some young people in the demos were born in the UK, and hence are Brits, where would they go? Integration is a two-way street... you cannot just snap your fingers and tell people "integrate"... "the people in their own country" must be accepting of immigrants as well... if not then you have a recipe for ghettos. Don't just fall in line with what right-wingers tell you.

FIDHIN   

LONDON2010

EXCuse me this is not a salafi thoughts, i used to think the same about them, salafis are totally againts these people, Bin Laden was never a salafi as scholars say,

their madhab is closer to that of khawariji's.

NASSIR   

While this threat of radicalism is real, let's not jump into conclusion and brand a whole faith as incompatible with the values of the host society.

I heard it on BBC that it will soon air a program on America's homegrown threat: Right-Wing Militias and Radical Islam.