Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Amin Amir makes fun of Sh. Hotel for the 3rd time in a week

Saalax   

The Zack i don't think it matters much if tarzan is from dhusamareeb, hobyo, xaradheere etc he can become a mayor in mogadishu because his family group is the majority there. That is the reality backhome, i can become a mayor in Burco, Erigavo, Oodweyne or even Hargeysa even though i am from Sanaag. I also agree there shouldn't be much difference between a Azanian from Godey, Jubadda Hoose, Jubadda dheexe. They are the same family at the end of the day.

The Zack   

That's fair conclusion yaa saalax, I was just revealing the inconsistent stances of some SOLers.

One correction: Tarzan's family are not the majority in Xamar neither is he from there.

Saalax   

The Zack isn't Tarzan Sheikh Shariff's clan cousin? if he is i believe they are the majority in that city. The point was anyway if other groups related to the majority group in Xamar want to move in to Mogadishu and become a mayor there is not much that can be done in this time to stop it. Adna maxa ku diideen to bring more of your people to jubbooyiinka, became governors or whatever they want there.

^^^lol. Tarzan is from the same sub clan grouping as Sharif Ahmed, as Mr Narnia Ghandi head is from the same clan as Omar Jess, not much difference. And yes his clan are locals of Banadir region. Oh well.

Somalina   

GD, someone from Daroor can run for the governorship of Togdheer nooh! :D

Did you watch Barcelona v Real yesterday?

Somalina, indeed anyone should have the opportunity to becomen mayor of any region.

Yes I watched the game, it was a tough one. I like the fact that you enjoy Football, now thats something..