Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

reer koonfur v reer waqooyi

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;716062 wrote:
Nacam Somaliland people made it clear they want to live in peace with their neighbouring countries Djibouti Somalia Ethiopia

Indeed. Wax nooga yal Koonfur ma jirto we have all we want in our Somaliland.

Saalax;716038 wrote:
I don't think anybody is falling for those koonfur talks again.
:)

war umadan yaa naga qabto. they are like a divorced woman who can't seem to let her husband go.

Ms MoOns   

Seriously, are we dissing each other here?

I just hope we will live in peace next to each other one day.

Insha allah!

Leezu   

Somaliland is just a pseudo state created by Ethiopia like Puntland is. The reason why Ethiopia will never recognize them is because they have their own Soomaali Galbeed, Oromia and more nations who wants to separate and could easily be a target for recognition from other nations. Ethiopia and Kenya who have created Puntland, Somaliland and now Azania are taking advantage of the situation in Somalia and aswell USA in their interests of the location of the country. It is great they have peace and developing but they are on the enemies side aswell helping them to fuel the war in the south (Mogadishu). Al Shabaab gets arms from Ethiopia and USA, TFG is a fake government to act as a opponent to Al Shabaab which makes the country get devoured into a never ending war. The only way Somalia will have peace is if the international community stops interfering with Somalia and fund a government that has legitimacy and the majority of South and North peoples support.

Ethiopia has been the mastermind behind Somalias collapse since Somalia lost the war and Siad Barre made a mistake by attacking the towns of Burco, Hargeysa and Berbera aswell as turning the Central/Southern Somalis against him.

This is something that Somalia would have done to Ethiopia aswell if Russia never interfered in their war which would lead to Somalias victory and Somalia would have the same divide and rule policy that Ethiopia uses to destroy the Somali state but in the Ethiopian case this would benefit the Oromos, Afars, Soomaali Galbeed Somalis and other groups that would regain freedom from Abyssinia (Amhara/Tigray rule) which would make them suffer the most but not as much as Somalis have been abused by the Abyssinians.

I heard Ethiopia is also behind these Droughts killing Somalis ,,,, I also heard they push the waters in Jubba and Shabelle rivers so that they cause floods and kill people there. They're also behind the Tsunami in the Indian Ocean.

Damn Ethiopians .... they also create Malaria, Diarrhea and other diseases .... Waar ma Ilaahay baa ,,, :D

Leezu   

Doesnt make sense I am talking about politics not how Ethiopians kill Somalis. If you want examples like yours, they are closing the Soomaali Galbeed and aid is not delivered, they spread aids by raping the women of Soomaali Galbeed even when they were in Southern Somalia they killed more Somalis than the Somalis who died between 1991-2006.

Well how would a man who strongly believes that Somaliland has a reason for division which doesnt make sense now 23 years later after the reason for the secession was made by Siad Barre.

You probably also believe that Somalis in the South have been killing eachother since 1991 or before you probably even believe there is still a civil war in Somalia.

Let me ask you, why are you not recognized after 20 years? Doesnt it seem to you that there is no real intention to recognize Somaliland.

Somaliland will probably have a war with the new government of Mogadishu if they get one that controls the South which would spark a new civil war between Somaliland and South.

Saalax   

Jacaylbaro;716550 wrote:
I heard Ethiopia is also behind these Droughts killing Somalis ,,,, I also heard they push the waters in Jubba and Shabelle rivers so that they cause floods and kill people there. They're also behind the Tsunami in the Indian Ocean.

Damn Ethiopians .... they also create Malaria, Diarrhea and other diseases .... Waar ma Ilaahay baa ,,,
:D

:D