Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Our Mujaahideen are ready to drive out the Tigre Invaders

Dagaalka waa bilaaban rabaa ee ducada iyo qarashka dira, si ilaahey uu guusha u siiyo Islaamka.

Guul Islaamka iyo Muslimiinta meel walba ay joogaan.

Allahu Akbar!

[ November 27, 2006, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Nur ]

Nur   

Allah-U- Baahne

Ducadeenna waa la jirtaa, haseyeeshee waajibka in laga soo wada baxo ayaa loo baahan yahay, saa qofna ka dhici meysee, min fadlak, noo soo qor si tafaq tiran halkey wax marayaan, waa muhim inaad soo qorto si tafaqtiran meeshay wax marayaan. Waa la ooman yahay, na haqab tir.

Nur

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

I and my friends discussed this issue thoroughly in our last meeting (every weekend me and my friends get together and discuss about various things concerning us as a Somali) and most of them seemed to be toying with the idea of going back home and joining the Jihad!

its too early to disclose what their final decision will be but I was amazed at the overwhelming level of willingness amongst the Somalis to go back home and defend our religion, honour and mother Somalia from the invaders (Ethiopia).

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

I give them a month of fighting before they start losing hope and blaming the Courts for bringing the Ethiopians into Somalia. Don’t really care for these so-called Mujahidin (for it’s not for me to bestow such a title on them) but my one and only prayer is that Allah eases the consequences and results of this war on the poor, simple and innocent people of Somalia. May the warmongers (on all sides) get stuffed.

Paragon   

NGONGE: I give them a month of fighting before they start losing hope and blaming the Courts for bringing the Ethiopians into Somalia.

Who are these people you give a month?

Kashafa   

I give them a month of fighting before they start losing hope and blaming the Courts for bringing the Ethiopians into Somalia.

The Ethos had no plans to let Somalia overcome these disastrous 16 years. Either let one of their lackeys rule it(A/Y). Or continue funding the warlords and Xaraan-eaters. Sorry to break it to you, but these Mujahideen(you can say it, won't hurt) had nothing to do with the Ethos invading.

N.O.R.F   

Before we continue can someone define a mujahid/mujahideen? Does defending your land from Ethiopia (gaalo) and their corroborators make you a mujahid? Then we can at agree on something nice and early.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Before we continue can someone define a mujahid/mujahideen? Does defending your land from Ethiopia (gaalo) and their corroborators make you a mujahid? Then we can at agree on something nice and early.

If you read all the reports about the situation in Somalia today you must already know that it’s not only Ethiopia that is involved. Eritrea is also involved and is alleged to be supporting the Courts. As far as I’m aware Eritrea has never been a Muslim country! Does that mean that those in the TFG could also claim to be fighting a jihad against Eritrea? The situation in Somalia is really not as black and white as some of our hasty brothers here are painting it out to be. These Courts have been calling for a holy war against African troops since 2005 (way before they took power). The call for deploying African troops was in response to the stubbornness of the warlords of the capital (back when most of the brothers here used to support them or at least act indifferent). Now you’re all acting as if you’re dealing with simpletons and as if the issue of African troops was brought about as a response to the Court’s emergence!

It’s not Ethiopia that is calling for a holy war. Ethiopia merely wants to support their lackeys in the Somali political scene. This, as you and I know, is not a new position or policy. It has always been thus. I am not siding with the TFG here for I consider them as rotten as the next group. However, I find this jihad nonsense to be insulting to any sane person’s intelligence. So far and from the way things stand it really looks like all sides are taking us for a nasty ride.

If the Courts and the TFG are genuinely interested in the fate of Somalia they will both make concessions and trash a deal in their next scheduled talks. Ethiopia and Eritrea should not be the ones that call the shots here. It should be the Somali politicians (on both sides). However, I doubt that either side is willing to make any concessions and for that reason I’m reluctant to consider this coming war (should it come) as anything different to what we had before. Well, maybe the only difference would be is that Tigrey would be fighting other Tigrey on Somali soil. Stuff the lot of them.