Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Raascaseyr State of Somalia

Jacpher;712905 wrote:
They're proud citizens of Somaliweyn.

Proud citizen of Somaliweyn are you so sure about that it was your clan enclave admin that referred your own clan cousins from the Somali region of Ethiopia as non Ethnic Somalis that's not all they said they are just fluently in Somali but they are not Somalis so much for a proud Citizen.

Jacpher   

For xaaji: I never thought I would quote myself or post the definition of they before now.

Jacpher;712905 wrote:
They're proud citizens of Somaliweyn.

Definition of 'they'.

pronoun

[third person plural] used to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified:

example: the two men could get life sentences if they are convicted

Jacpher   

^sxb I know inay tahay second language laakiin your comprehension is a little slow. Ma Godanaa macalin kuu ahaa? He failed you big time.

This is what happens when you base your politics on clan borders... it will never end... imika jufo jufo ayay taagantee waxa dhicidoonta mar ay Laf-laf iyo jilib jilib calano loo samaysandoono.

Puntland's chickens is coming home to roost. :D

Thankful   

Secessionists making claims when they need to look at their own backyard. Armed groups fighting because they are against the Hargeysa based admin, issues in Awdal where people openly protested despite the fact the leader was from their area.

Saalax   

^^^ Is Buhoodle our backyard? as far as i am aware there is no fighting going on in Burco, Hargeysa, Berbera, Borama, Erigavo, Las canood etc.

gooni   

Raas casayr state waxaa loogu dhawaaqay in la iloobay xagga hay'adaha iyo hurumarka waxayna doonayaan si uusan u jabin dhigaas dhoobada ka samaysan ee garoowe lagu karsanayo tan kale,. siku meel lama dhigi karo dad xor ah iyo dad SNM 200km ku oodatay.