Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Sh Sharif Finally got it--Used and abused!

Lady Somalina, I thank you for the geography lesson. But, my point was africans normally have pitch black skin with nappy hair, a flat nose with big nostril's. Sharif has all these things with red baboons **** lips..

So yes, he is more african then Somali.;)

Liqaye   

Abokor Omar;711130 wrote:
Lady Somalina, I thank you for the geography lesson. But, my point was africans normally have pitch black skin with nappy hair, a flat nose with big nostril's. Sharif has all these things with red baboons **** lips..

So yes, he is more african then Somali.
;)

I think maybe abokor needs some quiet time with a picture of sharif and a bottle of vaseline, ninkani inu jaceyl hayoo miyanaad arkeyn, for him to have such indepth views on a fellow mans physiology wabaa fantastic.

Saalax   

Abokar Omar a piece of brotherly advice stop obsessing about other men's looks waxas wa ceeb. Talk about the looks of the ladies instead. ;)

Liqaaye seem's like you have first hand knowledge of this, but I fail to understand the relationship between Sharif and the Vaseline. Could you explain to us exactly what you do with Sharifs picture and a Vaseline?

Liqaye;711136 wrote:
I think maybe abokor needs some quiet time with a picture of sharif and a bottle of vaseline, ninkani inu jaceyl hayoo miyanaad arkeyn, for him to have such indepth views on a fellow mans physiology wabaa fantastic.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D

This was expected indeed! every person with a little brain, and fair mind could figure out that this would end like this. And the story does not end here, lets see who the next puppet will be in the chair, wich many sharif supporters as always will support, cuz as we know the wheel gotta spin.

I hope deep down that somali people wakes up and realises where this game is heading, and that these enemies in disguise called Beesha caalamka etc. wishes nothing but evil for ourselves, and most important for our deen.

May Allah the exalted be pleased with us fi dunya wal akhira and may he grant us the Tawfiq.

Liqaye;711136 wrote:

LoooooooooooL

Sharif waa reer Ben Hashem;)

Som@li   

Al-Miskiin;711175 wrote:
This was expected indeed! every person with a little brain, and fair mind could figure out that this would end like this. And the story does not end here, lets see who the next puppet will be in the chair, wich many sharif supporters as always will support, cuz as we know the wheel gotta spin.

I hope deep down that somali people wakes up and realises where this game is heading, and that these enemies in disguise called Beesha caalamka etc. wishes nothing but evil for ourselves, and most important for our deen.

May Allah the exalted be pleased with us fi dunya wal akhira and may he grant us the Tawfiq.

Well said Maskiin

This is Déjà vu, He reminds me of the final days of Yeey

Som@li   

Md. Shariif oo dhaliilay Beesha Caalamka

Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliya ayaa beesha caalamka si toos ugu cambaareeyay mushkiladda Soomaaliya.

Harun Maruf | Washington, DC. Talaado, 12 April 2011

Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliya ayaa beesha caalamka ku eedeeyay inay jahareeriyaan madax kasta oo Soomaaliya hogaamineysa.

Madaxweyne Shariif oo ka hadlay munaasadda 12-ka April ee maalinta ciidanka xoogga dalka Soomaaliya ayaa ku eedeeyay beesha caalamka inaanay daacad ka ahayn wax ka qabashada xaaladda Soomaaliya.

Wuxuu sheegay in aysan ixtiraamin madaxda Soomaalida, balse ay doonayaan in wax loo wado sidii ay iyagu doonaan.

Waa markii ugu horreysay ee uu madaxweynaha Soomaaliya si toos ah u cambaareeyo beesha caalamka oo ah taageerada ugu weyn ee dowladdiisa

VOA Audio

Abokor Omar;711130 wrote:

So yes, he is more african then Somali.
;)

kix kix kix