Sign in to follow this  
Thankful

Galkayo: A peaceful island in Somalia

Malika   

Nassir -Why continue to give the attention seeker a platform? wax baa haa weydiinin this dude, he is every where like a bad smell..lol

Galka'ayo is one of the cities ,I would like to visit..Insha'allah.

Saalax   

Nassir. You do know the governor of the region and the mayor of erigavo?. If you do. Then there is nothing else much to add.

1 thing we can agree though is the people of Erigavo are civilised and are not trouble makers.

Saalax   

Malika;708665 wrote:
Nassir -Why continue to give the attention seeker a platform? wax baa haa weydiinin this dude,=

First Duke and now? all i can say is ha ii baran aniga. Nassir is from Sanaag so am i. I don't see the problem if he asks things concerning that region.

The only attention seeker i see is you. Meddling between two men asking a question about their native region.

lol this is what you call circular lagic saalax. something exist, how do I know it exist, I say it exist. For all anyone cares, you can name north western sanaag and the neighborhood of ceerigaabo that belongs to you whatever you like and name however many big beards as mayors as you would like but reality is different.

Complete   

For a person who has visited both Mogadishu and Galkacyo (among other cities) thrice in the past seven years, I can surely attest Galkacyo being a peaceful place for a country with no central government. For those who argue otherwise, if you've never been there and go off news reports then clearly you have no say in this. You're better off keeping your trap shut :). Just sayin'.