Sign in to follow this  
Akash

Xafaladii Gooni isku taaga AwdalState oo ka dhacday gobolka Texas USA April 03, 2011

Liibaan   

Awdal State of Somalia waa Dhaqaday, waana Hanaqaaday

Awdal State Hanoolato, Somalia Hanoolato

Vive Awdal State, Vive United Somalia / Somaliweyn

Akash   

Awdalstate Ceremony in Texas USA

gayi ninkii Lahaa gooni ka yahay Go'aankeenu waa Ama geeri Aakhiro ama Guusha Nololeed,,, AwdalState qudhmista waa laga Xoraynayaa... qaranimda Somaliya waa muqadis.

Bashiir   

Remember, good start has good ending, if they do uprise in peaceful way,...they will succeed in short time..

SNM it self started in Kuwait, AEU Arabs..etc

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;708614 wrote:
SNM is an example for everyone ssc onlf awdal state they are an inspiration for everyone;)

Awoowe I thought you said SNM don't exist anymore. Anywho I'm glad you finally accept gooni isutaaga Awdal State. :D

Malika   

Akash, finally huh? All out in the open now..;)

Interesting developments across Somalia! Lets pray and hope it will bring stability and prosperity..Insha'allah

Somalina;708663 wrote:
Awoowe I thought you said SNM don't exist anymore. Anywho I'm glad you finally accept gooni isutaaga Awdal State.
:D

SNM does not exist any more but it's still an Example for Many People SNM was one of the greatest Rebel movements africa has ever seen.. Awdal is in the heart of Somaliland and they are great citizens of Somaliland

Malika;708667 wrote:
Akash, finally huh? All out in the open now..
;)

Interesting developments across Somalia! Lets pray and hope it will bring stability and prosperity..Insha'allah

Its a small tiny unemployed group from the west that started this and being instigated by d-block clans :). This "awdalstate" stuff has been on the internet for years lets see if it goes anywhere.