Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Somalia: TFG will not be attending the Peace Conference in Nairobi

bilan   

indeed Mahiga needs to leave Somalis along, i only wish he would take Sakiin with him. why do we need to go to Nairobi, tii horeba dab loo waa.

Som@li   

This is a great and positive news, Middle finger to UN, IGAD, Somalia has become a milking cow, for these bast@rds, Leave Somalia for Somalis!

The Zack   

bilan;707830 wrote:
indeed Mahiga needs to leave Somalis along, i only wish he would take Sakiin with him. why do we need to go to Nairobi, tii horeba dab loo waa.

Ms Bilan, First of all if Dr. Mahiga (I am assuming we are talking about the UN and AMISOM here) leave Somalia, Shariif (Horta ninka magac kale malahaa miyaa? aint Shariif some sort of title like Sheekh, what is his real name?), Farmaajo and the entire TFG will follow because there won't be AMISOM tanks that will keep the Shabaabs out of the Villa and no skinny TFG soldier can stop the mighty Shabaab. Taas waa taas inaar. Second of all, why suggest that Sakiin should leave the country? After all he is the (democratically) elected speaker of the Parliament, he can only be kicked out with the power of the ballot (Well if Mahiga and his AMISOM leave, then he must leave , I guess :D :D). The same ballot the good Shariif is so afraid of LOL.

Somalina   

The Zack;687839 wrote:

Sheekh Sharif for president! Four more years, baby!

:D:D

Tomorrow waxaan maqleena Godane or Faroole for president. lol...

Mabda la'aantu waa sharaf la'aan.

Gabbal   

Xiin, considering you were very much in support of this conference and even put up such a preposterous idea as giving the south and "moving" the government to Puntland, what say you about this development.

The Zack   

Somalina;707924 wrote:
:D
:D

Tomorrow waxaan maqleena Godane or Faroole for president. lol...

Mabda la'aantu waa sharaf la'aan.

Dumar la doodiisa baryahan waan ku daalay laakin waxaan kuu sheegi in dadka ra'yigooda is beddelo based on the realities on the ground. Adigu Adeer Shariif Dabasoco for everything. I don't agree with somebody ALL THE EFFING TIME!

Having said, keep searching for my name and my posts at SOL, you will enjoy the wisdom I write :D

P.s. Someone needs to learn the difference between people and principles. Shariif(the nameless) is not a principle.

Somalina   

Aniga ila dood kuma oran marka hore, dumar iyo ragna maxaa meesha keeney, calm down Xaabsade.

There is agreeing and there is "four more years baby".

The Zack   

^Waad i tidhi, you even brought that in-love old man with you :D :D

On a serious note, I don't follow a person(Shariikfa in this case) for ever! How about you?

Somalina   

lol@in love old man

Maxaan ku idhi?

Adiga dagaal uun baa kaa soo haray yaa Xaabsade, is deji xooga, maxaad iigu hangabeysaa xoolo maan kaa dhacay?

The Zack;706363 wrote:

Somalina..ever heard of tit for tat?.

Marka ii sheegey qofka la tirsanaaya "dumar"?

It will be a good move if they have plan B but the reality is the TFG leaders are only doing this because their mandate is finished and are scared of losing their seats. The whole point of putting Sharif into the presidency was to neutralize alshabaab and bring them on board to the TFG. This was monomental miscalculation by the UN and it helped alshabaab to get stronger.

My plan B will be to give the UN the middle finger and sincerely call peace conference inside Somalia and invite all Somali stakeholders to participate and ask donations from Somalis only to run the conference and to refuse outside sponsors. Unfortunately Sharif, like his preceders, has been an utter disappointment and the post of President went to his head and is incapable, at this time, of aiming for a higher purpose such the stability, peace and well being of Somalis and Somalia. Ceelna uma qodna, cidna uma maqna. Allow ummadda dhibka ka bixi, aamiin.

The Zack   

Somalina, I really have nothing against you. I just want make that clear. Waan dajisanahay oo ma dagaashani. I understand that people can disagree sometimes and I think you should, too.

Xaabsade? :D :D Ma reer LA baan u ekaaday?

Somalina   

;););) in yar ayaad u ekaatey.

Cafis iyo masaamax inboow. :)

p.s. for the record, that old man came on his own, I didn't bring him.

The Zack   

^:D :D :D Now I am mad at you, calling me a traitor! For god's sake! I was never against the country, I was against the recent Sharif moves LOL.

LOOOL@for the record piece. Mala hubaa taas?

Cafis 100%.

Liibaan   

Somalina, Laas Caanood, Buuhoodle, and all SSC regions are big supporters of President Shariif, and Not Warlords Silaanyo, Faroole or Xaabsade.

sawiro11.jpg

sawirada-taageerada1.jpg

sawiro7.jpg

sawiro2.jpg