Sign in to follow this  
Complete

April Fools

Ms MoOns   

Vans;707227 wrote:
Easy pulling the haram card here people. It's an innocent day of fun and games.

Good point. I just find it to being a day where people tolerate and expect jokes to be pulled especially in my line of work. Other days, not so much.

And what is it that you do in your ''line of work'', if I may ask ^^

My curiousity is just getting to me, you don't have to answer that.

Complete   

Ms MoOns;707715 wrote:
And what is it that you do in your ''line of work'', if I may ask ^^

My curiousity is just getting to me, you don't have to answer that.

I'm an engineer alhamdulillah. Exact field of choice? I won't go into detail but it deals a whole lot with the analysis and design of pretty much

steel%20frame.jpg

^ THAT ^

Juxa   

^^ since you are in respectful profession why engage in such silly practical jokes bal?

most firms dont allow practical jokes, you only need one offended/upset employee and your a!!se would be hauled for disciplinary hearing and warning will follow

Practical jokes are considered as bad conduct, one of 6 permitted reasons for dismissal! aaheey iska jir

Complete   

^ Hahaha. Great find. Now that's a genius April Fool's. Google never fails to disappoint me. Best one was the Google TiSP.

Juxa: We're all human. People deserve to be silly and have a good laugh once in a while. What's the point of being edgy mar kasta? Our job's motto is: laugh a little, live a little, build a lot and play hard! So I doubt I'll get dismissed...hell...the head pancho is the first one to be pulling all the pranks.

I'm curious. What are the other five reasons?

Juxa   

in that case joke away and enjoy

no point citing the other 5 permitted reason, you will just come back and state your fabalousness lol

Complete   

^Do please list the other five. I never heard of this list you speak of. Perhaps its some foreign list we fabulous Americans don't bother following ;).

And horta since when was defending ones ground ever stating how fabulous one is? And do please show me meeshan ka faanayeey dadka. That I do definitely insist you point out. Offensive much?

Walahi this place is full of interesting characters.

Ms MoOns   

Vans;707898 wrote:
I'm an engineer alhamdulillah. Exact field of choice? I won't go into detail but it deals a whole lot with the analysis and design of pretty much

steel%20frame.jpg

^ THAT ^

Thank you for answering! ^^

To be honest, April fools day went me by, as if any other day. lol

Aaliyyah   

Some of u are saying ppl can get fired over being silly???... hmm never really thought of that. I hope this guy I know doesnt get fired, he put his supervisor in an awkward situation by embarassing him ...all for the sake of April fools? I never get the whole point of it!..I hate ppl who lie not to mention religiously it is haraam...The prophet csw said: "Woe be on one who speaks and lies in order to make people laugh, woe be on him." ...so ppl be careful at what you think is just a joke n harmless :(

salaam

Aaliyyah   

btw Someone forwarded me this text msg..subhanalah it freaked me out..ppl need to outgrow frm this :(...

Delete my f*ucking # and dont text me again cuz that was f*ucked up what u did and stop loking confused because you just got April fooled =D...

Aaliyyah   

^^lol actually it caught me off guard and I was shocked like what did I do wrong typa reaction lol........till I got to the last bit abt it being April's fools day and then I was pissed at my friend.....I honestly thought I did something wrong lool...anyhow the whole day is lame to meeee!!!!

Juxa   

Van, interesting beel, i was trying to be helpful.

Now i dont know about america but i am sure there are similar laws relating to dismissal of employees.

In the UK the 6 permitted reasons that can be basis for dismissal are:

1- Capability or qualifications

2-Conduct of employee ( this includes practical jokes etc)

3-Redundancy

4-Contravention of some statutory provision ( for example a bus driver/van driver losing his licence)

5-Some other substantial reason ( includes arguments, conflicts between two employees, so if you joke and someone gets offended and a fight ensues, you could get fired)

6-Retirement.

Ps: i did not say anything about faanfaan, what i meant with my earlier comment is, you would just say it does not apply to you or that it is ok etcabood, meel kale baad la aday hadalkii