Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Warlord Cabdilahi Yusuf not safe in yemen he is going to flee once again

Sensei   

Ninkaa nin rag weeye ee iska daaya. We actually spoke to him not too long ago and did not mention any plans to leave Yemen for good.

The Zack   

^LOL. Who are you to judge people's beliefs? You can disagree with him politically but kicking him (in your mind) out of the religion is just crazy.

Mecca is for Muslims, that's true and him not being a Muslim is not my place to comment. As far as I know he has not left the religion like his cousin the kufaar Ayan Hirsi. Him not going to Mecca has nothing to do with his religion but many other factors. They don't just accept any old dictator into Saudi Arabia, I mean Gadaffi won't be allowed. Nothing personal bro, just the Saudis wont look to kindly to a Muslim who brings a Christian to a Muslim capital to kill Muslims. If wrong I stand corrected..

The Zack;706875 wrote:
And we go on and on and on. Moving on is worth of a try, yaa thread starter.

sure we are moving on and Inkaar qabihi mudug is moving to a safer place;)

The Zack   

Abokor Omar;706882 wrote:
Mecca is for Muslims, that's true and him not being a Muslim is not my place to comment. As far as I know he has not left the religion like his cousin the kufaar Ayan Hirsi. Him not going to Mecca has nothing to do with his religion but many other factors. They don't just accept any old dictator into Saudi Arabia, I mean Gadaffi won't be allowed. Nothing personal bro, just the Saudis wont look to kindly to a Muslim who brings a Christian to a Muslim capital to kill Muslims. If wrong I stand corrected..

You are either fully misinformed or the hate you have for the old man has got you sxb. Iidi Amin has been accepted in Saudi Arabi so has Bin Ali. Heck Saudi Arabia is ruled by a dictator so telling us dictators are not welcome in that country is just not true.

I said not every Dictator is accepted in Saudi Arabia and I gave you Gadhafi is one not allowed in.

Further more, I gave you a reason that differentiates AY and other Dictaors. He brought Ethiopian Christians to a Muslim capital and help the slaughter of innocent Muslim civilians. So for that reason he will most likely be refused which would explain why he ended up in yemen to begin with. I'm sure the Pirate state is not much worse then Yemen why not go home?

Bashiir   

Former President Yusuf has more admirers, than I knew. I wonder how many more threads would be dedicated to him each year, month, or weak.... :)

Some are sober enough to judge the man by his actions others are blinded by qabyaalad into supporting him and ignoring the facts. I mean how can ONLF supporter fight Ethiopians in His region and support AY their protege who invited them to the Somali capital in a mad plan to cease power. Hypocrisy is an art.

The Zack   

^The "ONLF" U r referring to is probably myself, right? If so, I didn't support Yusuf's political stances when he was in power (check SOL archives).