Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Buuhoodlle: Puntland admin delivers food for drought relief..

bilan   

lol NN bro, get your facts straight, while the war was supposedly between two adm. certain people in LA supported SL Militia, no need to deny the facts, and people who supported SL are

regretting right now, people are not outsiders, if you do not know what happened in 2007, then do me a favor and talk to the people who were in town in 2007. SL has no power to capture any town, they are clan administration. and yes there is a big divison in SSC, and best solution is that those with SL, PL o r SSC jabhad to sit down togther and come up with a solution to save the people, but as long as we are looking someone to blame, nothing will change.

so what if there people supporting SL, was it not the stance of the puntland state that overwhelming majority of of SSC were pro puntland. But lets even say there a lot of puntland supporters in a la, (in a three way race between puntland, independent state and Somaliland, Somaliland always came a distant third), state army was defeated by few somaliland supporters in Las Anod? is that you understanding?

As for the suldaan not being political, isn't that the argument here. no one demonstrates isms here, no matter where they are from so why this guy, why now?

^^^The same groups who gave up LA, are the same groups who organised this event against the Suldan. Its seems that our brother NN is deluding himself. You need to address your Xabsade problem and the various men going AWOL since the secessionist attacks started in Buhudle. Anyhow as I have said earlier on this day, this action should be a wake up call for many of us.

NN, dont get me wrong, I agree with you & A_Khadar 100%, the communities should go their seperate ways. Puntland should trully rethink its whole institutions and break with the past.

All these ministers, mp's and Garad's in Garowe should go home. SOOL and Cayn should be left to its people and Puntland should no longer be a burden to their cause for liberty and happiness.

Somalina   

bilan;707243 wrote:
lol NN bro, get your facts straight, while the war was supposedly between two adm. certain people in LA supported SL Militia, no need to deny the facts, and people who supported SL are

regretting right now, people are not outsiders, if you do not know what happened in 2007, then do me a favor and talk to the people who were in town in 2007. SL has no power to capture any town, they are clan administration. and yes there is a big divison in SSC, and best solution is that those with SL, PL o r SSC jabhad to sit down togther and come up with a solution to save the people, but as long as we are looking someone to blame, nothing will change.

Well put.

some of us really need to rethink this my faction is always right mentality. and if their was division duke, i see we will never agree on this, my thinking is the reasonable think to do would be not to interfere rather then doing just that while claiming division is the cause of the problem. This situation is not helpful to anyone, the people of these regions are a brotherly people that will always have ties regardless of how these regions are reconfigured but it is isn't helpful to fall for the cheap attempts of manipulations by the likes of farole.

Somalina, i thought u were a konfurian, shabaab iyo isqarxis noga sheeke waxa kalena iska daaf...

Somalina   

Naxar Nugaaleed;707327 wrote:
some of us really need to rethink this my faction is always right mentality. and if their was division duke, i see we will never agree on this, my thinking is the reasonable think to do would be not to interfere rather then doing just that while claiming division is the cause of the problem. This situation is not helpful to anyone, the people of these regions are a brotherly people that will always have ties regardless of how these regions are reconfigured but it is isn't helpful to fall for the cheap attempts of manipulations by the likes of farole.

Somalina, i thought u were a konfurian, shabaab iyo isqarxis noga sheeke waxa kalena iska daaf...

Why do you comment on TFG and Muqdisho threads? you need to think first before you start asking ignorant questions like that.

Why can't I not participate on this thread? Aren't I a Somali national?

Use your most important asset, your brain, me say.

^^^NN, adeer again you are not addressing the problem. If an attack and insult on a traditional chief is excused and even propagated, what brotherly love is there?

Like I said, Puntland needs to rethink the whole structure of the admin in light of these events. I am getting bored with these clan militias and fake movements, when we are faced by severe droughts, and more pressing issues at hand.

The secessionists are a weak faction, but they rely on the division of this specific clan to get what they want, which is not even that great. This clan does not want to bring its house in order and address the traitors in Hargaysa, but blames others for their own failures. Thus is it not time to leave the secessionist and this clan to sort their issues out once and for all?

The other community should no longer be fooled into supporting this nonsense. Its Diaspora and its locals should mind their own business and see these two clans in Hargaysa & LA, as two Somali clans that need to sort their issues without involving anyone else. Again there is nothing that we covet from these regions, and claiming them brings us no glory or wealth

Xaglatosiye, Ali Khalif Galayr, Xabsade & Garad Jama have chartered a clear course. Let them now have their cake.

Saalax   

Poor Duke. ;) This shall be a lesson to you and Faroole's likes never get involved between (Neighbours) or you will get hurt in the middle.