Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Daawo Somaaliya

Somalina   

January 21, 2011 - QOL - Tropical Village Gardens is a beautiful resort comprising of a hotel, restaurant and an outdoors type bar. Conveniently located near the outskirts district of Daynile, Mogadishu, it is within 20 minute drive of Adan Adde International Airport and the city of Mogadishu.

Tropical Village Gardens is strategically located on the rolling hills of Daynile overlooking both the blue waters of the Indian Ocean and the historic capital city of Somalia, Mogadishu. Our guests have all the time to enjoy the tranquility of the surrounding landscapes as well as its picturesque and panoramic views from our hilltop hotel.

BOB   

^^^Jamaame...That name always brings a smile to my face for I have many beautiful childhood memories from that town!!!

Carara That film is heartbreaking even if its only a cartoon but still the tragedy is something we can all relate to...Samira...!!!

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Jamaame inaan mar kugu marti qaado waaye kadibna aan Kismaayo kuu sii gudbiyo oo ah meesha ay ku nooshahay Yasmin oo ah gabartaan kuu doonay oo lagu siiyay ee soo diyaar garoow.:)

Peace, Love & Unity.

A_Khadar   

Nice pics, keep on coming! I am waiting more pics from burco, buhodle, las-anod, gerigabo, garowe, boorame & galkacyo..