Sign in to follow this  
Mareeg Girl

What Somali Song is Stuck In You Head?.

Me DhAG DHAG DHAG by Farhiyo Fiska. it's not the whole song that stuck in my head , but the "DHAG DHAG DHAG " verse that is now stuck in my head And I'm going to go ahead and blame it on Universal Tv, 24Mall, Karmel mall and where ever i go that Somalis been played this song. ..:D

Complete   

^Adiga horta I can tell you really did not follow directions in school. Soomaali ba lagugu yiri. Jamaican xagayd ka keente?

I've had this song stuck in my head for a good week. Catchy don'tcha think?

Complete   

How'd you know in aan ahay tree hugger lol. I loofe the earth and all that ka qaraabto. BTW, I honestly was not expecting an Islander looking man to appear in the video. Codkiisa is very misleading as far as the accent is concerned and apart from the saqajaan verses, it's really catchy. Reminds me of a local band (reppin' OB! *hint: shows what exactly OB is short for in the first few seconds of the video*) called Slightly Stoopid. This is my jam!

Bashiir   

The new hit which says ,,,..... :

Somaalay ha dhigan, lacagta ha dhigan ,,,,, dhiigshiil ha dhigan...ha dhigan .. :D

Aaliyyah   

lately all ilkacase's songs :)...especially this one..I have it on 24/7..lol and my mom was annoyed!

lmao@ Bashiir..dat song is it! :)

Aaliyyah   

lOOL Ismahan I wasnt aware there was an issue..now that I read half of that article. It was too long..I understood from there that they like the same guy? or maybe nt? I didnt have the patient to read the whole thing lol

Aaliyyah   

Since I shared the one somali song stuck on my head..this English song is stuck on my head :)..

You cant have one without the other

Love and marriage

try try try

to separate them

it is an illusion

Ismahaan   

Aaliyyah;705636 wrote:
lOOL Ismahan I wasnt aware there was an issue..now that I read half of that article. It was too long..I understood from there that they like the same guy? or maybe nt? I didnt have the patient to read the whole thing lol

No ,Falis is married to shine from wayaha cusub. Ikran is in love with Falis's husband. This is what the whole article and songs are all about but I'm not sure if its true or not.