Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Iskaashi dhinaca Ammaanka la xiriira oo ay wada gaareen maamullada Ximan iyo Xeeb iyo Galmudug

^^^No adeer its only a fact. Remember how your admin cried when Qaybdeed led delegation signed an agreement with Puntland.

Do you want us to remind you?

Duke how come the pirates are scared Ximan iyo xeeb and galmudug are regional neighbouring states and they want to cooperate in security don't be scared they wont invade your north galkacyo:D

^^^lol, adeer again you show the envy of the secessionist and hate of all things Somali. As I have stated before this is long overdue, Galmudug, Ximan, Ahlu Sunna, and Hiiraan must unite and form a strong federal state.

I welcome it and every person in Puntland will welcome it. The days when we fear our own people are long over.

No when will you stop hating your own Somali people and condemn th actions of Amira Zubayra and the gang?

Liqaye   

General Duke;704726 wrote:
^^^lol, adeer again you show the envy of the secessionist and hate of all things Somali. As I have stated before this is long overdue, Galmudug, Ximan, Ahlu Sunna, and Hiiraan must unite and form a strong federal state.

I welcome it and every person in Puntland will welcome it. The days when we fear our own people are long over.

No when will you stop hating your own Somali people and condemn th actions of Amira Zubayra and the gang?

That is exactly it... the qabiliste is merely trying to start fires where there are none.

Congratulations to the two mamuuls and may this lead to the consolidation of the central region into an economically and politically viable entity....

Why should we hate on the regional Somali states President caalin and the president of Ximan iyo xeeb both visited Somaliland and were welcomed so there is no hate there it's seems you are worried about the new coorperation between galmudug and ximan iyo xeeb.It should not bother you since they are only working to make their own lives better and improving the security in their own region.

^^^They both visited Somaliland because its part of their country. However there is a bigger project at hand. The creation of a viable central Somali state that will be most welcome.

This is a great development and I am happy for my kinsmen in those region. Now build Hobyo and open the roads from Beledweyne to Bosaso..

Ofcourse they should work on the creation of a new Somalia central govt that will benefit the people of Somalia in the long term. but they should also improve the lives and the security in their towns which is a good initiative done by the regional states ximan iyo xeeb and galmudug so kudos to them for their achievements

bilan   

XX do not you understand it is the interest of PL if Galmudug becomes strong, that means murderers will have nowhere to hide in both North or South, it means no more assassinations, but in your sick mind all you want to see is Ximan and xeeb + Galmuduf VS PL, but that will not happen, people in these regional governments do not war, plus did you not hear that Galmudug condemned SL aggression against Kalshaale, do you know why, after 20 years people realized they have to live and deal with each other.

to understand objectives of these local regions, I suggest that you watch Tiiceey( leader of Ximan & Xeeb) on youtube, laakiin adigu intaad la raadinayso Somali inay gubato baad cuqdad u dhiman doontaa. quraan isku akhri.

Bilan who said Xaji wants war come on i preach peace every day on here a strong galmudug and a strong ximan iyo xeeb is good for the Somali people who live in those regions in mudug and galguduud so say Mashallah

Bashiir   

Gooni istaag ideology daaqada ayuu ka bixi, is garab taag iyo isku tashi ayaa albaabka ka soo geli...

Ha socoto....

Saalax   

Once again well done Ximaan & Xeeb & Galmudug the brotherly mamuuls for starting negotations to work together and better their people & Deegans.