Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Song for SLers: 'dadkaaga dhinac ka rac, hooy hooy dhinac ka raac, yaadan lumine dhinac ka raac'

Saalax;704481 wrote:
Taleexi & Libaan. You can't have it both ways. At one time refusing to join Somaliland or your fellow Puntland cousins and the other screaming for fake "Unity" and advocating for Somaliland to join a failed country (Somalia). If you refuse to join your fellow somalis with existing dowlads and hormaar. Why do you think Somaliland would ever want to unite with the anarchy ridden Somalia?

It's all about qabyalaad

ha dhacdo bahashasi

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;704484 wrote:
It's all about qabyalaad

ha dhacdo bahashasi

TRUE, Somalidiid Land/ SNM Land is all about qabyaalad, ha dhacdo bahashaasi

Saalax   

'Liibaan'. It's not that simple. I don't mind a neutral logical person advocating for unity but you, taleexi and other fake unity pretenders in here hate Somaliland, SNM, the clan.

Liibaan   

Saalax;704486 wrote:
'Liibaan'. It's not that simple. I don't mind a neutral logical person advocating for unity but you , taleexi and other fake unity pretenders in here hate Somaliland, SNM, the clan.

Same thing, Saalax, X Xunjuf, JB, Suldaanka, Odweyne, Redsea, and other fake somalidiid/British Somali colony unity pretenders.... you guys hate SSC, hate Maakhir, hate Puntland, hate United Somalia.

We somalis, all of us are not neutral/objective, each one of us is loyal to a particular region, but still we should be loyal to our country United Somalia also, we have more things as Somalis, we are the most homogeneous people in Africa and in the world

Personally, I don't hate Somaliland/SNMland, I don't mind if Hargeisa-Burco-Barbara triangle separate from Somalia, I just don't want SSC to be part of SNM clanland.

I am for Peace, Development, Freedom, and Self-Determination for all Somali regions.

Your contradiction yourself liibaan i don't think any one hates a person or a particular group in Somaliland or region wether they are from sool sanaag togdheer saaxil maroodijeex awdal selel gabiley i consider them all family . But what is Somalia you are talking about what is the territorial integrity of Somalia i just heard you talk about the republique de Djibouti and how the people from that county want to be part of Somalia Mogadisho or the people of NFD i think the people of NFD are happy being part of a prosperous and developed country. Why are you forcing them to be part of a failed state? And the people of Djibouti said no to Somalia in 1977 As for your last point that one ethnic group should be united under one single state that's just absurd look at he affars they are part of Djibouti Ethiopia Eritrea. Diversity get's all the energy out of you to be on top so that you can be the best , or what about our Arab Brothers to the north and the Arabs have a long civilization something the Somalis lack (Al xadaratil Carabiya) The Somali state lasted for what 31 years, only that alone tells you Somalis as a whole were never one country or united during the colonialist or even before that. the whole nationhood living under a single state is taboo to Somalis. That's why it came to an end in 1991 it was a failed experiment even going back in history during the walashma dynasty the rulers of those dynasties were arabs the founders of the Islamic state in Seylac and the funny part is not all Somalis were under that dynasty , because the world was transforming and the modernization of the world was in full gear Somalis had to jump on the bandwagon. But we all know what happened so at the end Somalis even antiquity were uncivlized and unrully reer miye and that's how they are most of them today they were never under one ruler nor did they rule themselves. So liibaan the Somalia you are looking for it never existed. And i think in the near future it will only dismember even further with all the new clan states rising and the so called new tribal homelands.

RedSea   

Hadda ka hor ayaa waxaa la yidhi Siyad Barre(AUN) ayaa waxa la waydiiyey heesaha Soomaliga ta uu ugu jecel yahay? Wuxuu ku jawaabay Heesta tidhaa 'Dadkaaga dhinac ka raac". I believe it was Cawke who asked him that question. Offcourse there was never a song titled such til now(:

Paragon   

Dadkaaga dhinac ka raac, hooy hooy dhinac ka raaca indeed. Lol.

I said it once way before but today its been said more loudly.... marka Sheeikh Siilaanyo, dadkaaga dhinac ka raac.

:D

NASSIR   

Paragon, Welcome back. It's like the anniversary of that moment of truth when you spelled it out for them.

Exact day!