Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

is ssc in north Somalia or south Somalia

Bashiir   

Sheekada ma dibaan oogu noqonaa....sow taan ku idhi Somali inaad kala jarto iska ilow..haddi kale horta Daroor la soo noqo oo dhiiga aad ku daadin meel kale iyada ayaa kaa mudan ileyn waa dhul xoog lagu haystee oo adi kaa maqane...

Maanta dhan inaad isku waregaysato ma ahan...

A khadar abti i never said Jidbaale is reliable source or unreliable source that's besides the point i just find their logic twisted they only consider some clans from the north Northerners and only parts of the so called former northern Somalia is the north according to them.

Bashiir;702683 wrote:
Sheekada ma dibaan oogu noqonaa....sow taan ku idhi Somali inaad kala jarto iska ilow..haddi kale horta Daroor la soo noqo oo dhiiga aad ku daadin meel kale iyada ayaa kaa mudan ileyn waa dhul xoog lagu haystee oo adi kaa maqane...

Maanta dhan inaad isku waregaysato ma ahan...

Somali ma mar bay wada joogeen adna Somali itoobyaan baad tahay Djibouti wa somalida reer jabuuti Kenya reer Nfd Wa Somali Kiiniya , Somalia reer Somalia ku nool oo wali siyasad walaan ba ka socota, reer Somaliland na madaxbanaanidoodi 20 sannoh ka hor bey la so noqdeen Somali waligood ba mid ma ahayn waligood na may wada joogin ba adeer Mala adigay ku muuqdaan waxasi waliba midoowgi lixdanki dhex maray labadi dal waxay ahayd shuraako ay dadku shares kala lahayeen anigu shareskeygi waan la so noqday oo dalkaygi baan la so noqday nin na shareskisi wu gubay nin na Kiiniya ayu la galay shareskisi nin na shareskissa budhcad badeed bu ku noqday oo dooonyo bu siistay. Nina shareskisi wuxu siistay cajadado qasayidkii sh cabdilqadir jilaani Nina Shareskisi dalkis kula noqday qaran bu asaasay sinaan dawladnimo dawlad calan leh iyo dimuqradiyad , halkasaasey maraysa. Adigu shares hadaad former Somalia kulahan lahayd caana boodhaad siisan lahayd waan ku ogahay;)

Bashiir   

Jaad, caano, kaluun, iyo nirig toona midna midnimada Somaliyeed ma goyso, riyada intaad ka baxdo hadaad wax goosan daroor soo gooso....hadii kale buuga qaado oo iska sug intay dhoobadu kala degi....

Teeda kale shanta Somaliyeed ima kala xigaan, dadkuna waa ii simanyihiin Itoobiyanka aad sheehi kii isu dhiiba ee tuuladiisa u dagaali waaya ayaa noqon si kale hadaan u dhigo adaa iiga dhow itoobiyaan ooy ku dhaleen isir ahaana aad ka soo jeedaa shalayna ku soo hubeeyeen imikana degmo yar oo hoos tagta ay kaa dhigeen...

Somali kala tagaysa, iyo wax lala noqday ma arko....waagu intuuna kugu baryin imika toos...

Bashiir;702689 wrote:
Jaad, caano, kaluun, iyo nirig toona midna midnimada Somaliyeed ma goyso, riyada intaad ka baxdo hadaad wax goosan daroor soo gooso....hadii kale buuga qaado oo iska sug intay dhoobadu kala degi....

Teeda kale shanta Somaliyeed ima kala xigaan, dadkuna waa ii simanyihiin Itoobiyanka aad sheehi kii isu dhiiba ee tuuladiisa u dagaali waaya ayaa noqon si kale hadaan u dhigo adaa iiga dhow itoobiyaan ooy ku dhaleen isir ahaana aad ka soo jeedaa shalayna ku soo hubeeyeen imikana degmo yar oo hoos tagta ay kaa dhigeen...

Somali kala tagaysa, iyo wax lala noqday ma arko....waagu intuuna kugu baryin imika toos...

Maxaad la cadhootay:D gaaladu waxay tidha truth hurts oo ka dhigan runtu way xanuun kulushahay eeg wataas wa halkay salaadu isku qabsan laadahay Ethiopian maha isir dee wa multi ethnic society Ethiopia wa dawlad qawmiyada badani ku bahoobeen qawmidaha Somali oromo Amhaara Gurage gambeela Tigray harari wax isir ah oo ay wada wadagaan ba ma jirto xita wa kala af kala diin qaari kala dhaqan.

maxay ahayd heesti tagtay tagtay tagtay Somaliland idinka tagtay:D intanad adigu Somaliland ku mashquulin ku mashquul arladada iyo sidad dadka aad wax wadagaagtan ama cadkaaga aad ka goosan lahayd ama wax ula qabsan lahayd ta ka fakir adeer intad isku mashquulsantihid Somaliland iyo Somalia ama reer kiiniya ama reer Djibouti

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;702685 wrote:
A khadar abti i never said Jidbaale is reliable source or unreliable source that's besides the point i just find their logic twisted they only consider some clans from the north Northerners and only parts of the so called former northern Somalia is the north according to them.

You always consider Jidbaale as unreliable and bias outlet media. Besides, the term of north vs south/east is often used depends on where you are and what area you pointing out. Ex. When you are in Hargaysa/Burca, Sool, Buhoodle are called Bari (East) even they are known Reer Bari for those from from Sool/Buhoodle so as the sools/Buhoodles call reer Galbeed/Waqooy for those from Burco/Haragase. So I am not sure what you're trying to prove wrong/right here.

I can say this thread is a total weste of space.. I would recommend to be deleted.

Actually assuming he is talking from Buhoodle since the rebels are located there What is he going to call a person from Midisho eastern ceerigaabo north east? It's not about bari or galbeed, (east west) it's about north the term north the reporter said keyse went to Woqoyiga Somalia i mean keyse is from widhwidh where is that Woqoyiga Somalia or koonfurta Somalia according to the ssc reporters. if he would've said keyse went to the western part of Somalia that would've made sense according to their logic it would be understandable.

bilan   

XX, it just means they do not want to have anything to do with you, xitaa jihadii way idinkaga guureen :) . anyway people who write Somali website need training, but i have yet to see anyone worse than than Somaliland.org iyo Haatuf. But what is the point of this post.

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunduf nin Bashiir la yiraahdo baa SOL ka saari rabo. Xaaji Xunduf had multiple personalities in SOL and they are all being exposed. He supports Somaliland's secession from Somalia but opposes that his people's Daroor district be part of Ethiopia. He supports Somaliland's occupation in Kalshaale area but doesn't support the ONLF to free his own Daroor district. He claims he has nothing to do with Somalia but admires Fadiilatu Amiir Godane Abuu Zubeyr. My intentions are not character-assassinate Xundhuf but it seems that he has been owned in the politics section in the last few weeks. Thanks to Bashiir, Somalina, and GD. :D

bilan;702711 wrote:
XX, it just means they do not want to have anything to do with you,
xitaa jihadii way idinkaga guureen
:)
. anyway people who write Somali website need training, but i have yet to see anyone worse than than Somaliland.org iyo Haatuf. But what is the point of this post.

:D:D:D:D your funny Bilan sookuwi laha Somali baanu jecelnahay maxay nooga guureyna anagu ma dad kalanu noqonay

The Zack;702717 wrote:
Xaaji Xunduf nin Bashiir la yiraahdo baa SOL ka saari rabo. Xaaji Xunduf had multiple personalities in SOL and they are all being exposed. He supports Somaliland's secession from Somalia but opposes that his people's Daroor district be part of Ethiopia. He supports Somaliland's occupation in Kalshaale area but doesn't support the ONLF to free his own Daroor district. He claims he has nothing to do with Somalia but admires Fadiilatu Amiir Godane Abuu Zubeyr. My intentions are not character-assassinate Xundhuf but it seems that he has been owned in the politics section in the last few weeks. Thanks to Bashiir, Somalina, and GD.
:D

First of all Somaliland is not a secession but a withdrawal from the failed union inbetween 1960 till 1991 so use the correct term and yes i support it 10000% i am one of those Somalilanders Like the First SNM chairman Mujaheed Axmed jimcaale and Micheal mariano nuf chairman and Muj prof ibrahim meygaaag samatar and Cali garaad jamac Muj xassan kayd walanwal all these men were against the union in 1960 i am one of them. As for Kalshaale it's not an occupation it was a disputed area between two brotherly clans within Somaliland in the buhoodle district and the Somaliland army was stationed inbetween the two clans to maintain the peace. The Army will be removed when the two clans resolve their issue inshallah. As for Alshabaab and Somalia politics i believe they are the part of the problems and they should be invited to reconciliation conferences held For Somalia if people really want peace for Somalia since they are part of the problem they can be part of the solution the same as TFG and ahlusuna wal jamaca. Who said anything about daroor needs to be freed who gave you the right to talk for daroor?

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;702731 wrote:
First of all Somaliland is not a secession but a withdrawal from the failed union inbetween 1960 till 1991 so use the correct term and yes i support it 10000% i am one of those Somalilanders Like the First SNM chairman Mujaheed Axmed jimcaale and Micheal mariano nuf chairman and Muj prof ibrahim meygaaag samatar and Cali garaad jamac Muj xassan kayd walanwal all these men were against the union in 1960 i am one of them. As for Kalshaale it's not an occupation it was a disputed area between two brotherly clans within Somaliland in the buhoodle district and the Somaliland army was stationed inbetween the two clans to maintain the peace. The Army will be removed when the two clans resolve their issue inshallah. As for Alshabaab and Somalia politics i believe they are the part of the problems and they should be invited to reconciliation conferences held For Somalia if people really want peace for Somalia since they are part of the problem they can be part of the solution the same as TFG and ahlusuna wal jamaca. Who said anything about daroor needs to be freed who gave you the right to talk for daroor?

Maxaa tiri? Michael Mariano hee? Xaji soo daa warka. This is getting interesting now.