Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

All Somali's should support the TFG in its war against Godane's Al Shabaab..

Complete   

Xaaji Xunjuf;700788 wrote:
The pirates live in their own world you created this mess
In your country
the
icu were a moderate Islamist group
now they are on steroids thanks to who yeah warlord cabdilahi yusuf and the Ethiopian invasion of xammar. Amir Godane does not represent hargeysa or Somaliland he is one man there are pakistanis fighting alongside Alshabaab there are Americans fighting alongside Alshabaab. Does that Mean America is involved in Alshabaab to or pakistan is involved:D.

Somaliland is not involved in Somalia's mess we do not support one group against the other. Besides Axmed Godanes troops consists mostly of Muslim arabs and Afghans they are called the( Muhajirins) You created this mess Duke you better fix it and tell faroole to support the TFG again instead of turning his back on the TFG when his clan cousin was refused the PM position .
:D

Your comment is so problematic on so many levels it's not even funny. I'm not going to address your comment in its entirety but I will focus on what struck me the most.

First, the terms moderate and Islamist, among other favorite terms to define Muslims never sat well with me. Educator, writer and theorist Edward Said really summed it up well but I'm curious to know what your definitions of the two terms you used in your comment means to you or what you've heard to be defined as?

Second, I'm assuming you're Somali. I found it quite interesting how you had to distance yourself from Somalia and its politics by using the pronoun your in what I have highlighted in red. Regardless of your political stance on Somalia/Somaliland, the fact of the matter is, Somalia's problems should also concern you. Sorry to hand it to you buddy but until Somaliland is internationally recognized [totally doubt it but assuming it will], Somalia is every bit YOUR country than it is ours :).

Complete   

General Duke;700747 wrote:
^^^You are spot on. But is it not time that we worked with whats there and used our energy to reform it? The Al Shabaab group are no alternative to governance.

You can't really erect pillars on an unstable foundation. The foundation has to be solid and firm. Neither group is that.

Ibtisam   

Somalis always want to chose between two evils and say it is the lesser evil; They are BOTH bad, I can't bring myself to support either (by funds or arms) and I would not be willing to die for either, both have crimes to answer for, and both are responsible for burning Somalis to the ground. Even worse Shariff has invited foreign troops back who as always are quick to shoot and build support for the madness of Al shabab. :(

Xajji Xanjuf and GD have more in common then I thought- :D XX is telling Duke (a forum name to fix Somalia) and GD is telling XX your clan is responsible for all the mess. Waali.com

Xajji Xanjuf and GD have more in common then I thought-
:D
XX is telling Duke (a forum name to fix Somalia) and GD is telling XX your clan is responsible for all the mess. Waali.com

:D:D

Ibtisam   

JB Maxad ku qosli- Xajji Xanjuf is your friend- marmar wax uu sheeg, ever heard that saying "ninkii waalan, tolkiis ayaa uu miyir qaba" Be a toll for the dude and help him

I like it how some secessionists rush in here to defend the clan. All GD stated was that NW Somalia and its secessionist do not exist in a vacuum when it comes to Somalia. That in fact they have played a key role and continue to in the Somali civil war. The mayhem is all ours in the making.

XX, JB, and the girl all claims that Somaliland is different and unique, which is all clap trap.

Ibtisam   

XX is your creation- the person who says nutty things SO you can feel justified to have an rant and outburst about a particularly clan. Its pretty pathetic GD so everyone ignores this little show of my clan is better than urs.

You may have contributed to the chaos by supporting one warlord or another or wherever your uncle is head at but I don’t pay for or support anyone in Somali politics. Excuses me if I don’t feel responsible for everything an Issa*q person does by default. So no I don’t feel like I had any ROLE in creating anything in Somalia or even Somaliland good or bad, let alone mayhem.

Lastly, grow up!!!! stop making up lies about what I said; don’t CREATE lies about what I said, while I am here; find where I said Somaliland is different and unique??? Horta iilah miyaad ka baaqenini?

I am ME, not a clan and I answer in life as a person not a clan; so all this "you did this and that iska jooji" particularly considering most of the posters here (aside from JB) are a welfare raised product from the streets of western cities and awr halabey ciid kuma wediso let alone a clan- yes including you. Realitycheck for you there; ^

P.s. The GIRL is called Ibtisam- try be a man- once in a while. :cool:

*Ibtisam;700953 wrote:
XX is your creation- the person who says nutty things SO you can feel justified to have an rant and outburst about a particularly clan. Its pretty pathetic GD so everyone ignores this little show of my clan is better than urs.

:

What ever tickles your fancy love. Lets revisit the title of the thread shall we.

“All Somali's should support the TFG in its war against Godane's Al Shabaab”

Not sure what you don’t comprehend or undertsand as for XX being my creation, well that’s alright, I will also take credit for NGOONGE and his “Clan is everything” slogans as mine.

Everyone can see what got you angry and your remarks and contributions to this thread are proof of this. When ever the secessionist myth [not clan] is confronted you rush here and spew madness. Now what can you do that all your fellow secessionist could not? Nothing.

Let me summaries what I stated to XX, JB and to other secessionists. The claim that NW Somalia is somehow unique and not involved in the Somali debacle is false and outdated. In the past 20 years the SNM militia, warlords Egaal, Tuur, Riiyaale and now Siilanyu have participated in the war and are still participating today. Just look at whats happening right now in CAYN.

We also have Godane and Afgghani as two top leaders of Al Shabaab and they happen to be from NW Somalia.

Thus like other regions of the Republic, Puntland, South Central and the South, Somaliland has and still is part of the problem.

Now tell me what you don’t understand I am always here ready to help a sister?

Ibtisam   

^^^yad yad ya is all I heard GD;

Sister or not, I didn’t say what you claimed I said; As for I rush in here when yad ya and whatever is mentioned- in case u missed it- I post on here about everything- clearly u always have your clan glasses on and see things in that way.

If Godane and Afgghani were my family (I don’t mean clan I mean family) that still will not make ME feel responsible for Somalia's current situation, its not that I don’t understand, it is that I am not involved and refuse to be so.

Weligaba, I am not spew madness- I told you beenta iga daa and come out of your bubble. Again you are telling me about NGONGE views- THOSE are not mine- they are HIS; what part of that did you not understand brother :cool:

Polnyi: If XX is from Somaliland then he should be kept in a special place along with few others and only allowed out once in a while. :D