Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Abu Mansuur Al-Amriki oo Muqdisho Lagu dilay (Warbixin ku saabsan wararka wakaaladaha ay ka qoreen)

Ibtisam   

Cawaale, I understand your rage, more than anyone I do walahi, laakin emotions iyo deento sometimes conflict. HE could've done ALL that you mentioned and died believing Allah and he would STILL be better than qof an Muslim aheyin who did all the good in the world but died not believing Allah.

Being Xaasid wont help your fellow citizen, least we can do is uu ducey or find a practicle way to help them, laakin xaasid ciilin ma kiciyo as Somalis say.

Khyre inshallah.

STOIC   

This kid was a messed up case.He met his fateful choice.His calculated use of violence to attain some sort of caliphate in a land he has no connection with is what I can't understand.How do you even leave the comfort of your environment and fight a war in a God-forsaken land?

http://current.com/shows/vanguard/92521135_american-jihadi-current-tvs-vanguard.htm" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Ibtisam   

Stoic, that is scary stuff, that is what happens when you have little knowledge and big drive!!!

Cawaale okay :)

P.s. If he was Somali mar horey aya la oodan laha she is "Defending" him because wa isku qolo, we'd be on page 10 now :Djust a small reflection on how mistrust and paranoid we’ve become as a community :(

Cawaale   

Yeh. Tell me about it. I remember the was a thread about a man who was assassinated in Somaliland-Puntland, some of the folks here celebrated his death for clan reasons. Also a SOL member's awoowe's death was celebrated here by the so called cyber Jihadists in SOL.

Ibtisam   

It is a shame to lose your humanity and respect for others- even those you dislike or even hate that it drives you to ultimate disrespect and inhumane actions. We should not pass beyond the point of celebrating peoples death and issuing “god like” judgements like we are Allah’s ambassador and he told us so. I find extremely difficult and impossible to condemn qof isku sheegey Muslim to hell or rejoice in their death- it’s even worse if they have family and u don’t have the human decency to hide your joy and pay your respect.

It is traits like this it would in the future make it impossible for people to embrace and put their differences aside. :eek:

Johnny B   

Ibti, you'd have much more difficulties defending the respect of Godane's dead body than you've asking for respect to the dead-body of this ruthless terrorist.

The families of those he killed and the nation he terrorized may have little sympathy left, if that could ever struck you .

Ibtisam   

Johnny you are just pi*ssed I said dying as a disbeliever is a bigger than if he did all that but died as a Muslim. In any case this was not about forgiveness or sympathy, I dont have sympathy for him because he left his home and made his bed, but I dont think it is good for us as humans to condem people to hell, and the person I had this convo with agreed with me. So what is your beef Johnny???

P.s. I would say the same about Godane- but of course people will think he is my uncle if I did, :cool:

Somalis are not new to losing people and long before this white kid came along we were losing people. We are asking people to move beyond these crimes, being xasid wont bring anyone back.

ANWAR   

MY HE BURN In HELL!!

MY HE BURN In HELL!!

MY HE BURN In HELL!!

''The families of those he killed and the nation he terrorized WANT HIM TO BURN IN HELL.''

NGONGE   

Live by the sword, die by a TFG bullet. Hada la odhan doona "he died for his principles" ana waxan odhan "but he DIED".

Next...

Johnny B   

Ibti, that commiting crimes against humanity but daying " Muslim " is worthier life than daying agnostic or atheist is questionable assertion, but that is à discussion for another day.

And yes , it is about sympathy and if possible forgiveness.

I stand corrected given that is not the case.

Ps.... I dont give à hoot if the whole sol agrees disagrees With you, My beef Will always remain Ngonge's beef.

His death is no major issue, many of his team are running for cover and losing ground. Thats the major point here. The South should be given peace insha Allah..