Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Somali Bantus and obvious racism

I saw once a programme by Al-Arabiyah on Basateen in Aden, Yemen. I saw that most of the Somali Quxooti were Bantus. How come?

Qabeelism made sure that Somalis help their own tribes first and then ignore the others. But Bantus don't have a big tribe, nor do they have money (even before the civil war they used to be the poorest)..

STOIC   

Racist are even in far away Galaxy...haha..Seriously I think I will give the Somali-Bantus few more generations when their kids get Western education and expose the hypocrisy of Somalis...Education will be their equalizer...I will not be surprised to see Somali-Bantu Studies...

Juxa   

privilage intee ku arkeen, ceyr aa lagu soo wada koriyay iyo canjeelo saliid cad la mariyay and now they dare intey dadka discriminate gareeyaan.

uff caleek

Malika   

:P @ Johnny B

ps. hoppas allt är bra med dig

Juxa, caydaasi iyo canjeeladaasii baa lagu kibree dee - subhanallah.

Somalina   

Juxa;700536 wrote:
privilage intee ku arkeen, ceyr aa lagu soo wada koriyay iyo canjeelo saliid cad la mariyay and now they dare intey dadka discriminate gareeyaan.

uff caleek

Indeed! uff and aqas caleek...

Waa ayaandarro wallee.

Juxa;700536 wrote:

uff caleek

maxaa ka hadlaysaa? no one discriminate against bantuga in qurbaha. they get dicriminated in somalia. waa bilaahi towfiiq.

Polanyi   

One of the most shocking things I saw when I went SOmalia was on a day one of my relatives had a "ala bari" for a new house and the Somali Bantu Women/Children were brought in to take the " hambo"(leftovers) in plastic bags. These people were called " RRA", r they Somali Bantu or some other victimised group?

Som@li   

^What is so shocking, Somalia is very poor country, and has many poor people, regardless of region they are from or u telling us something else?

Why are people so satisfied with accepting the status quo and continuing flawed traditions even in the diaspora? When ethnic Somali "minorities" are treated as horribly as they are, there is no surprise such xenophobia based on mythical practices will be extended to visible minorites as well.