Somalina

Final battle- Somali v Somali

Somalina   

Banadir - TFG v AS

Gedo- ASWJ v AS

Hiiran- HS v AS

Sool n Cayn- SSC and PL v SL

---------

Kii soo hara Zenawi ha waco. Ethiopia is ready to take over Somalia.

Saalax   

lol Ma ruunta ka xanaaqday? Of course it's somali vs somali everybody knows that however there is foreign mercenaries involved in the side of South Somalia such as Uganda, Burundi . ;)

Somalina   

Saalax;697091 wrote:
lol Ma ruunta ka xanaaqday? Of course it's somali vs somali everybody knows that however there is foreign mercenaries involved in the side of South Somalia such as Uganda, Burundi .
;)

Soomalida is laynaya ayaa laga hadlooyaa meeshaan oo uu dhiigooda u daadanaayo maalayacni. Dadka aan waxba galabsan ee u dhimanaayo nacaybka ay Soomalida isku qabta awgeed ayaan point gareynaayey. Laakiinse adigu hadalada raqiiska ayaad la soo shir tagtaa. Orodoo awoowe la tasho intaadan wax soo qorin.

FYI: there are foreigners on AS side as well, but then again it is YOU of all nomads that i'm debating with. Ah!

Che -Guevara;697097 wrote:
These wars wouldn't be so bad if somebody actually WINS!

See you agree with me. That's exactly the same reason why I was welcoming the fireworks.

Somalina   

Malika;697107 wrote:
Somalina it would be ; Somalis vs UN
:(

It won't be Somali v Somali kow.

Tan labaadna Soomalida wax iskuma ogola, marka let the UN take over while we learn to co exist with one another peacefully.

Soomalida dhiigooda raqiis ayuu noqdey, xalna ma ahan inaan is laaynaa maalin walba over bs.

Malika   

Somalina, define bu.ll.shi.t?

I was joking with my earlier comment, regardless of who is fighting in Somalia, its Somali blood that is going to spill.- I would like to naively say, why oh why but that will be lazy thinking - one must first understand, then accept and seek solution. I for one do not believe that solution will come from outside, this remains to be a Somali problem that needs understanding, then accepting the realities - and so forth.

Our conflicts come in various shapes and forms - so dismissing them as bu.llsh.it isnt really giving them the scrutinity they deserve. Baal kuu noqoo your first post and add the conflicts between those various groups - it will perhaps give us more room to analyse where and what is the problems.

Saalax   

Somalina. Now don't try and act smart with me young lady you was trying to imply it was simply only "TFG" vs Al shabab when infact it's Uganada, Burundi , TFG vs Al shabab.

Inconclusion the final battle in the South is not just Somalis vs Somalis but Majority Foreign Mercenaries + TFG vs Al shabab (which consists of majority Somalis and few Foreigners.