Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

It must be love, love, love!

Blessed   

BF@5, are you kidding me, CL. I think the Arraweelo training needs to start soon. Sawmaha, Val. Dhagtaan jiidaya when I see the little rascal.

Come on Blessed- all their doing is holding hands and implanting kisses on their cheeks and the odd case of telling other people. Its kind’a cute. Don’t stifle puppy love let it be and enjoy its cuteness. Flirting skills require years of training. ;) ^^As the aunty i have to maintain my “favorite aunty” credentials

People, or the easily fooled folks, will buy into anything. Saw many passengers with red roses and I was going (in my head) why does it have to be just today? Love must be a big biz.

BOB   

This is written by the great Somali poet Omar Benale for his beloved Rahma Run Badan.

the incomparable mirror of a new bold light

that makes my universe shine so bright

found deeply in your hypnotic eyes

will forever be there for you and I to reach

for our love is so far beyond the outer space

we formed a galaxy of our own with our heartstrings

sealed with thousands of heavenly rose coupons

like a full moon our love shall brightly be shown.

PS. I'm happy for you Val...you thoroughly deserve it walashis.:)

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Bal maxaad ku qosli? You've never bought flowers and chocolates before? I suggest you run to the perfume shop and get Sensuous by Estee Lauder and box of chocolate and bunch of fresh roses and your life will never be the same...don't worry about being 2 days late...better late than never...remember?:D

You could learn one or two things from A&T and Ngonge...they're the type ladies call Hopelessly Romantic.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^Ngonge aa? I can accept A&T - I can just imagine him fussing over the flowers to buy, hassling the flower shop keeper with a dozen questions on how many, colour of the roses ..lol