Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyah10

Girls vs. Soccer

I'll give u a little detail about myself and the NEW GIRLS SOCCER TEAM... ( black 'n Somali )

I'm 17 Years Old and i have been playing soccer for 13 years... now u do the math... yes i have been playing soccer most of my life... and i consirder myself aS A SOCCER FREAK...lol

i play for my high school varsity soccer and received:

ALL-STATE

ALL-CONFERENCE

ALL-STATE HONORABLE MENTION

MVP OF THE YEAR

THREE YEARS TOP-SCORE PLAYER

PLAYER OF THE YEAR--2001-2002

BEST FORWARD--2000-2001-2002

AND I HAVE RECEIVED LETTERS OF THESE COLLEGES:

UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA ( TWIN CITIES )

KANSAS UNIVERSITY

SOUTH CAROLINA UNIVERSITY

ALAMABA

EAST TENNESEE

NORTH CAROLINA

THE CITADEL ( MILITARY SCHOOL )

CINCINNATI BEARCATS

KENT STATE UNIVERSITY

WESTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY

EASERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY

BROWN UNIVERSITY ( RHODE ISLAND )

SIMMONS ( COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE )

UNIVERSITY OF UTAH

CHARLOTTE 46ERS

SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY ( CHAMPIONS OF 2002 )

UCLA ( UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA LA )

AND I CAN GO ON 'N ON...

so anywayzz... 13 years i have been playing with white girls and i just got sick'n tired of it...

so i went to some top coaches in Minnesota and asked if i would be able to build my own soccer team and they said sure but they gotta be organized...

so now i have decided to build a team that only were BLACK and ORGANIZED

most of the times those two words dont match but its up to me to match it...

i'm almost done with making the team... but then i realized that i was misssing something ...

which was... Somali Girls...

i cant cut my Gals from the Team... so now i need somali girls that are ready to be organized as well to play the game as needed...

most of our girls wear xijab... and Yeah thats GOOD...

so i had to go back to the coaches and explain the xijab thing ... and how important it is to wear them for our religion... so they said "OKEY, but how u wanna add that in the official rule of soccer"... so NOW i'm in trouble...but i'm trying to work something out for Yall... so if yall can help me a lil if ur interested by emailing me ur :

Name?

AGE?

LOcation?

Nationality?

and a little profile of urself...???

telling me if u ever played soccer before...!!!

and if u like to be organized???

and send me a PICTURE Of URSELF ...

oh yeah ... PLZ include how important ur religion means to You...!!

PS. please dont email me if ur not interested ...

if u have a question and ur interested pls email me @ Aaliyah_@msn.com...

i might not reply ur email back its 'cuz i'm in MI, FL playing a tournament... u can probably reach me in Nov 28 - Dec 2

yo AALIYAH you must be the greatest somali female soccer player of all time i'm even sure some males in here haven't been in the game for that long 13 years is a life time but i bet i can still show you some fancy stuff when it comes to ball juggling and close control..LOL.

i wish you all the luck in the world and nomatter what they tell you never ever let them get into you coz once that happens you can kiss your life long dream and ambition GOOD-BYE and i bet you ain't ready for that yet right? good luck.

Lol Abdu...True Dat

The reason why i keep doing what i'm doing is 'cuz i dont let people get in my way...

In November 10th i had an ALL-STATE AWARD Banguet

and Everyone that played soccer in MINNESOTA who had received an ALL-STATE AWARD was there ...

Me and My High School coach came together...

and seriously All i see is 100's of white people...

I mean "UZ" We are KNown to play soccer... the only sport we played in somalia GOD i mean AFRICA was Soccer...

and to be in this country where soccer is SOO not KNown... i mean it was just Ridiculous ...

all i saw was one somali boy who has received an award just 'cuz his team came to the finals...

and seriously i was soo proud to see a brother on the stage and receive that award with me...

so i mean the reason why Us Somalian are not were we suppost to be is 'cuz we listen to people and most of the times we hate on each other ... so when u listen, u listen to haterz and they wont bring u far ... instead u'll stay behind ... and thats why we are WAYYYY behind then the rest of the world...

Aaliyah...

yo aaliyah..this is ya gurl angeleyes. saw ur topic in here and decided to pop in.well hope u find the somali gurls team u have been looking for,,and if u dont, u know where to find me. i might consider since u know ma skills ;) ..aight peace...see ya

p.s..how waz ya game in florida?

'Zup HomeGirl...

Whats Happening Gal?

FLORIDA...??? Oh u mean NORTH CAROLINA It was Tight Az HEll Wallahi ...

i went to Raleigh Durham and the blacks that lived up there were living pretty good...

I didn't go out at night cuz we had to get up 4:00 in the morning so thats the only thing that sucked ... but farther then that ... everything was OF DA HEEZY...

But Holla back Ma NEEZY...

Itz ur Gal Aaliyah

Take it EAzY

i'm not hating you but curious what you do you wear under the shorts? a g-string or the normal underwears or you don't wear nothing? a somali girl playing a soccer i never heard one yo what i wanna say is come on girl is you mad?i bet you ain't got no somali friends or seeing a non-somali coz only them can ill advice you like that and i think it's time to stop lying to yourself before you hurt yourself like i did when i used to be a good soccer player back in UTANGE REFUGEE CAMP/MOMBASA/KENYA. anyway listen before it's too late. redface.gif

Haaruun   

Juxaa, it's ramadaan 4 God's sake; u haven't seen any Somali women playin' soccer 'cuz u are in baadiyo :D . but ur donkey have.

Aaliyah, All da best sis.... there are Somali (women) teams in Toronto but I guess it's too far 4 u.

LoooL Juxaa Dude Ur name already scares da crab out of me deeh... And YES i do wear Normal underwear unlike u... ;)

Hey Haruun thankz brother but Yes toronto is kinda far and i think where i am is where i should start my soccer career...

Aaliyah...

WingA   

i play for my high school varsity soccer and received:

ALL-STATE

ALL-CONFERENCE

ALL-STATE HONORABLE MENTION

MVP OF THE YEAR

THREE YEARS TOP-SCORE PLAYER

PLAYER OF THE YEAR--2001-2002

BEST FORWARD--2000-2001-2002

i mean, WOOOW :eek: :eek: .. are you sure you are somali?? its kinda hard to take in but its all good coz am not here to judge u coz thats not my job but congrad's sis and do you have some sort of website ur in or your team.. coz this is exciting!! and dont go to canada to start your soccer career!! stay in the States.. thats my advice sis smile.gifsmile.gif

nuune   

i have seen somali ladies playing soccer and it not something suprising,they just know beter tackles than we do,remeber their legs are rounded so they are able to switch a side quickly and of course they are good at teesto,middoo rigoore(penalty) dhalinayso aan arkay markay dhalissay ayaan dhahay oo qaabka ay udhalissay maba sameen karno anaga,a lot of cheating when they are playing and u never know whetehr they are playing soccer or not cause all you see is just ladies swimming in the soccer field,really am proud of somali ladies playing soccer!!

Winger,

yeah its kinda hard to receive awards in varsity soccer depending how hard u'r trying...

how did ur season go ? ours went pretty ok

I play for Tonka United Simba ( Minnetonka, MN )

we are 2nd in Minnesota U18 rankings...

there is a website for that team which is

www.tonkasimba.com if that doesn't work try to go to Eteamz.com and try to find tonka simba... but we dont have pictures YET cuz most of the times we use a PROFILE for the coaches...

Loool Nuune weLL Yes there are girls who swim around the soccer field LOL and YES thats kinda Enoying ... but there are girls who are WAY better then you Believe it or Not...

ps. if anyone lives in MIAMI, FL come and see us in the ORANGE TOURNAMENT in DEC 23-27 for more INFO contact ME...("its gonna be OFTA HEEZEEEEEEY lOl")

WingA   

well, the last comp we entered we won(11 a side) coz we play alot of 5-a-side but we did well againist other somali teams ofcourse coz somali's are too lazy to join a league but my community is trying hard to enter the young boyz.. but b4 i when i went to somalia this summer i messed up my left knee and i was on cratches for 3 weeks even in somalia!! lol.. i rested for 6-7 weeks and came back played and fukked it up even wrose so my football days are over.. but i still love the game and am addicted to it!!

so have u seen "Bend it like Beckham"? its a good film and am sure u'd love it..

take care..

yo AALIYAH#10 how about 1 on 1 with me so we can see who's the better super star aight?

you scared of me huh? good you should be coz i'm a bad *** dude and my donkey is even worse na'mean? you just a joke to be honest with you and don't waste your time trying to be what you are not quit this so called soccer crap and focus on joining one of those XALIIMO clubs coz atleast they don't get injured or need an expensive stuff just to play the game their game is affordable and well balanced and they all play fair no cheating **** na'mean? so girl think about it you might be the real number 10 if you join the XALIIMO CLUBS. ;)

LOooL Juxaa...

Now my question is why would i join the "Xalimos Club" when u filled my place in with ur own momma huh... ;)

Talkin' about INJURIES ask ur mom what happened to u when u was lil kiddo cuz u sure dont make sense with that brain of urs...

anywayzz winger i haven't seen that movie Yet ...

did it come out YET? 'cuz i love to see it ...

LooOL Juxaa...

well see i would've joint the Xalimo Clubz if u didn't fill my place in with ur MOMMA...

And Talkin' about injuries!! have u ever asked ur mom what happened to u when u were lil, cuz u sure dont make sense with that brain of urz...( no offence DONKEY!) ;)

AnywayzZZz HEy Winger...

No i haven't seen that movie YET thats probably cuz i haven't heard of it YET... but i'll check on it, now that u have told me ...

Aaliyah Wuz HEA ---===>Peave 'n Luv