Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Miracle Of Ka'ba.

NGONGE   

wyre;694950 wrote:
I didn't knew I was arguing with an ignorant, sorry sxb aan kala gambisanno

Dee nin waalan baad tahay. Dadka toos wax lama waydiiyo. Marka ay iyago na toos kaa jawabaan ayaad naxi. :D

I have no idea what the argument here is about, I can't access videos at work. Lakin if Johnny & Prom got together I dare say they're up to no good. Heh.

nuune   
Johny waa sxbkey, meel dheer ah ma jiro ee yaan la fogeyn, intii ugu darneyd wuu iska habeeyey(waa uu guursadey gabadhii Sujuuga aheyd ee fudeedka qabtey), waxa hada harsan inuu Ilaah rumeeyo, mucjisana uma baahna inuu Ilaah rumeeyo ee maskax ayuu u baahanyahay, maskaxdiina wuu hayaa ee bala kale ayaa mashquulisey iyo waaq.

Johnny B   

NGONGE;694952 wrote:
Dee nin waalan baad tahay. Dadka toos wax lama waydiiyo. Marka ay iyago na toos kaa jawabaan ayaad naxi.
:D

I have no idea what the argument here is about, I can't access videos at work. Lakin if Johnny & Prom got together I dare say they're up to no good. Heh.

Indeed, and you're watching the show With à 3D thing!. :P

AYOUB   

Johnny B;694926 wrote:
Maybe not all , yours was so normal , no laws of physics, biology were violated.
:D

Nin adeerkiis loox ugu dhigoo liilsan baan ahaye

Lecture French niman baa akhriya Laws iyo beene

Where did these so-called laws of science come from?

Even if I go with your line of thinking, life on earth as a whole is a miracle since water does not follow "the laws of science". Life is a chain of miracles Johnnie. Like I said before; the theories you and Prom believe are the greatest breachers of the laws science anyway, which makes your protestations (no pun) redundant.

Just because The Lord has given little knowledge to explain how some of his creation, please don't be too arrogant and ungrateful to question The Creator.

Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators?

Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm Belief.

Noble Qur'aan Surah 52 (At-Tur 35-36)

Johnny B   

Nuune, sxb iga qabo midkan calankii seefta lahaa sita, hadii kale waa la'ii yaabaa. ;)

Sxb, waa la is fogeynayaa ilaa Q-dahhare, Tii fudeydka badneyd degtay sxb, wataa ku waalatay , "alla beerka", iyo "waxba iima dhadhamaan" Anna waan ku sii giijiyaa oo idhaahdaa , beer gaani, "coucha haba, nayaa". :D

AYOUB;694957 wrote:

Nin adeerkiis loox ugu dhigoo liilsan baan ahaye

Lecture French
niman baa akhriya
Laws
iyo beene

Where did these so-called laws of science come from?

Even if I go with your line of thinking, life on earth as a whole is a miracle since water does not follow "the laws of science". Life is a chain of miracles Johnnie. Like I said before; the theories you and Prom believe are the greatest breachers of the laws science anyway, which makes your protestations (no pun) redundant.

Just because The Lord has given little knowledge to explain how some of his creation, please don't be too arrogant and ungrateful to question The Creator.

Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators?

Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm Belief.

Noble Qur'aan Surah 52 (At-Tur 35-36)

Ayoub, Atheer, once again, waa bilaa Miracle.

Giving birth is a natural mammal (therians) reproductive process, virgin-birth, Invisible Angels and flying spagahetti monsters are your Miracles..

Now, tell us what is wrong with the Kaba and it's golden ratio miracle? why don't you belive it, while believing in the miracle of , say a virgin birth?!

apparently, the golden ratio applies to the human face, but evolutions says we evolved from monkeys. what happens when the current human - the Caucasian male evolves??

220px-Divina_proportione.png

:confused:

BOB   

Johnny B;695079 wrote:
Sxb, waa la is fogeynayaa ilaa Q-dahhare, Tii fudeydka badneyd degtay sxb, wataa ku waalatay , "alla beerka", iyo "waxba iima dhadhamaan" Anna waan ku sii giijiyaa oo idhaahdaa , beer gaani, "coucha haba, nayaa".

:D:D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

AYOUB   

Johnny B;695058 wrote:
Atheer, once again, waa bilaa Miracle.

Giving birth is a natural mammal (therians) reproductive process, virgin-birth, Invisible Angels and flying spagahetti monsters are your Miracles..

Now, tell us what is wrong with the Kaba and it's golden ratio miracle? why don't you belive it, while believing in the miracle of , say a virgin birth?!

I never said I don't believe it, I said things (or miracles if you wish) like that don't impress that much. Maybe it's because my mind is not scientific enough to grasp the suppose miracle in it like brother Bob - but I doubt it. I think it's to do with my starting point. I look at Allah's creation and the explanation of it in the Noble Qur'aan and I'm always astounded. If one looks at the "big picture" miracle of creation, the so-called Golden Ratio and similar miracles pale into insignificance. That's my explanation to my first response to this threat.

I do believe the Ka'aba and Makkah as places very special places. I believe it's where Ibrahim(AS) placed and left the gift of Black Stone delivered by Jibriil from the Heavens. There must reasons behind it's chosen location (some of which I've witnessed), but I just put all mentioned miracles about the Ka'aba like the black stone miracles in that context.

I similarly put the confirmed virgin birth miracles in the creation and life "big picture". I believe Allah can created out of nothing. He created Adam out of earth, and virgin birth miracle is only something inconceivable to someone who does not put thing in perspective IMO. Those who believe in "laws of science" now admit, the earth had a had a beginning and it will have an end. From molten rock, to reproduction and back to molten rock claim the scientists. Well, we might have reproduction today, but it wasn't there before. It's not about which came first; chicken or egg, it's when did "chicken and egg" start? The answers are greater miracles than a virgin birth which you seem having trouble accepting. The air, the water and ideal temperature didn't just happen accidentally Johnnie. Like I said before, I find my answers in the miraculous Holy Qur'aan:

Do the unbelievers not realize that the heaven and the earth used to be one solid mass that we exploded into existence? And from water we made all living things. Would they believe?

Noble Qur'aan Sura 21 [Al-Anbya' verse 30]

And He is the One who initiates the creation, then repeats it; this is even easier for Him. To Him belongs the most sublime similitude, in the heavens and the earth, and He is the Almighty, Most Wise.

Noble Qur'aan Sura 30 [Al-Room verse 27]

O people, observe your Lord; the One who created you from one being, and created from it its mate, then spread from the two many men and women. You shall regard GOD, by whom you swear, and regard the parents. GOD is watching over you.*

Noble Qur'aan Sura 4 (Al-Nisaa verse 1)

The example of Jesus, as far as GOD is concerned, is the same as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, "Be," and he was.

Noble Qur'aan 3 [Ãl-´Imrãn verse 59]

http://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/frames/index.html

BOB   

AYOUB;695239 wrote:
I do believe the Ka'aba and Makkah as places very special places. I believe it's where Ibrahim(AS) placed and left the gift of Black Stone delivered by Jibriil from the Heavens, and there must reasons behind it's chosen location. I just put all mentioned about the Ka'aba miracles in that context.

Brother Ayoub that's the whole point...forget about the formula and ratios as a Muslim we know that Mecca is one of the three cities most beloved to almighty Allah s.w so iska daa Johnny B warkiisa...nin kibir u geeyay inuu inkiro jiritaanka allahii uumay...ma wuxuu rumeynayaa magaalo ayaa Miracle ah?:D

Aniga iyo science xiriir nagama dhexeeyo...xisaabtaan xoogaa yara fahmaa.

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

^^ Faataxa, boqol wardi soo akhri

lool coucha haba naayaa, Johny waa ibtilo luga maroorsan wallee, waryaa isa soo dabci cammuu, waan ku ogahey inaad nin fiican tahey.

Nomads, this isn’t a debate about the existence of God. It’s about the use of silly miracle arguments to buttress any worldview. Indeed, there are better arguments to be had. Miracle arguments are, in the end, neither cogent nor coherent. The philosopher-theologian, Al-Razi (Rhazes), was known for his vehement instruction against what he dubbed, pejoratively, Asadeer Al-‘Ijaz, , instructing his pupils not to be seduced by specious miracle claims; there’s nothing more I detest, he exhorted, than inane arguments for views that I support heartily. Sincere simpletons might see the face of Jesus in a piece of cheesecake, or the name of Allah in the contours of a cloud, or perhaps fatuously fiddle with numbers so as to assign cosmic significance to a desert city, but it is unworthy of Islam and reason to stoop to such sophistries. A miracle peddler is a bit like snake-oil salesperson. A good dose of skepticism is required to see through their false enthusiasm.

I don't think anyone can defend the 'math' behind this Mecca-Golden-ratio nonsense. Even if you didn't quite pay much attention to Math in high school - something that probably applies to most of the Nomads who responded thus far - you can still see the gaping holes in this argument.

Are poor arguments admissible if the end is the promotion of Islam? I don’t think so. Dhalinyaro badan ee caadifad iyo xamaasadi heyso waxan odhan lahaa, adeerayaal, yaanay caadifadda hilinka toosan idinka leexin. Qofaad isku fikir ama isku diin tihiin kolkuu dood saqiim ama sakhaafa cad la yimaado, weligaa dhaliil oo ha dhiirri gelin. Even Nomads of divergent views as Johnny B and Sh. Nur, I hope, can find common ground on this point.