Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Miracle Of Ka'ba.

BOB   

Prometheus;695292 wrote:
Even if you didn't quite pay much attention to Math in high school - something that probably applies to most of the Nomads who responded thus far - you can still see the gaping holes in this argument.

I just want to know why can't you make your point without needing to taunt and belittle people? If you're so smart like you constantly claim in every sentence and in every thread you comment on then I guarantee you, you'd have had the self-discipline to fight the urge to take a cheap shot at people's knowledge or intelligence and last but not not least waxaad tahay nin weyn so I suggest you act like one.

PS. I wish we could have xisaab competition just to see who did or did not pay attention (as you've put it) in high school.

Peace, Love & Unity.

This reminds me of Rashad Khalifa who believed that every ayah in the Quran is composed of 19 or multiples of 19. In the end it turned out to be false but many people were misled. We have enough direct evidance for our beliefs from Quran and Sunna and from Allah's creation that abstract numbers will add very little to our understanding of Islam.

Johnny B   

Prometheus;694375 wrote:

Are poor arguments admissible if the end is the promotion of Islam
? I don’t think so. Dhalinyaro badan ee caadifad iyo xamaasadi heyso waxan odhan lahaa, adeerayaal, yaanay caadifadda hilinka toosan idinka leexin. Qofaad isku fikir ama isku diin tihiin kolkuu dood saqiim ama sakhaafa cad la yimaado, weligaa dhaliil oo ha dhiirri gelin. Even Nomads of divergent views as Johnny B and Sh. Nur, I hope, can find common ground on this point.

That was it, you've saliently worded my sentiment there, hence, i coulden't agree more .

Yet, this very question you raised being at the heart of the Issue here in this very thread, one'd say for the sake of sincerity, and for many in here,Yes, sometimes ( here i waved for , Everytime ) it so happens to be highly admissible to support any poor argument, just because it pormotes Islam according to one's understanding, specially,(and the case is often as such ) if one presupposes that Islam is under attack.

This maybe the reason why the Theory of Evolution is mentioned so many times in this thread, in the spirit of what seems to be, you guys too believe in superstition, hence we're not the only retarded ones. :cool:

And before you address brother BOB's accusations towards your supposed belittlelment of others, that NGONGE once told me i had this Auora of making others feel little, it took me years to understand why.

My conclusion is, one can't help persuing what she or he considers to be the Truth, and concurrently launching a good will approach. one preceedes the other.

So , you may make people feel little , but appologize. :)

Peace Action;695551 wrote:
This reminds me of Rashad Khalifa who believed that every ayah in the Quran is composed of 19 or multiples of 19. In the end it turned out to be false but many people were misled. We have enough direct evidance for our beliefs from Quran and Sunna and from Allah's creation that abstract numbers will add very little to our understanding of Islam.

Please feel free to share with us , where the need to take to those fake abstract numbers , shapes of Fruits,vegtables, trees etc etc that perplexes the Faith people stems from, lest you feel the urge to share the direct evidence with us.

BOB   

Johnny B;695621 wrote:
NGONGE once told me i had this Auora of making others feel little, it took me years to understand why.

:D:D:D

You got sense of humour...I give you that and I really like and admire such banter like yours laakiin ha is caayin oo NGONGE ka reeb sentence-ka otherwise dadku si kaley u fahmi doonaan arrintaas especially a guy like me who is not as bright as you and Prometheus.

NGONGE...:D That was classic...I wouldn't have missed such an open goal as well...sheydaan.:D

N.O.R.F Ninkan sheydaanka ah inaga daa warkiisa...but he got us there:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

AYOUB   

BOB;695370 wrote:

PS. I wish we could have xisaab competition just to see who did or did not pay attention (as you've put it) in high school.

I think Prom was referring to those of us who responded and not you. You're only the "suggestible nomad" - according to him. :) He's right about me though, I never used to give the teachers the full attention because of the distractions in the classroom. BUT, I wasn't the nerdy clever teacher's pet either. ;) Even so, it doesn't mean I'm incapable of understanding basic trigonometry. :)

Why does smart Prom like to hang with thickos like us anyway? Out of curiousity, why is Prom taking so long to show us what a clever boy he is anyway? What's his argument against your video anyway? Is it the map used? Is it because other structures have been built using measurements following this ration? Is it a case of the glove does not fit? Is he saying it's just a coincidence? Is he saying sciencetists told him tectonic plates are shifting the Golden Ratio spot to Tehran? :D

BOB   

'You're only the "suggestible nomad" - according to him' :D:D Wallee rag isma yaqaan.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Showqi   

Sayid*Somal;694959 wrote:
Waaq + Sujui girlfriend - he must be from Ceelwaaq
:P

Mise Waaq waa Waaqla:

Hoheey Waaqlaan u baxayoo cidlaan weehaabayaa........

wyre   

Showqi;695937 wrote:
Mise Waaq waa Waaqla:

Hoheey Waaqlaan u baxayoo cidlaan weehaabayaa........

Waaq is His So-called god:p