Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Somalilanders: The 2011 Census

Ibtisam   

^^HEllo lazy;

As usual waad iska boodey;

the burco comment is about WHAT it says on my passport haada/ NOW. As much as I love Burco- It is rather pointless to ask people to write burco as the birth place in the census- wont meet the required number or responses. :D

Wa maxey half breed? are they -iska daal?

LAzy that is unfair, you have seen me campaign for Somali and none-Somaliland regions for years. In fact all the events and fundraising I have ever done (apart from TWO) was for Somalia and people from Somalia.

And yes we will agree to disagree :D

P.s. W/salam and good to see you around lazy :)

^lol@as usual waan iska booday.

Maya maya, aniga ma boodin.

ha, half-breed wa iska dhal.

Marka kale, aniga ma iska boodin. I only restated what others have stated thus far. You so much as accused them of sabotaging the thread and I only pointed out why a somali would reach some of the conclusions they reached at the expense of this thread but it doesn't mean that I do not take at your word. contrary to what others may say about people in general, if someone says my intention is this and that, I TAKE AT THEIR WORD and I TAKE AT YOUR WORD. I know you mean well but some people dont agree and I just highlighted some of their reasoning. So you see, aniga ma boodin, lol

BTW, when will you tally up the old age people like ngonge an Co.?

Ibtisam   

Loool.

It is news to mean iney iska dhal yihin :D :D :D why did no one tell me.

The census will automatically tally up old people, young people and categories them. :D It just wont tell us how many tooth they are missing :D

I learnt a long time, you will never please everyone, all the time or even sometimes. :) So waan iska socoda best intention and all- wixi ii dab galan soon gets bored. :D

I'm affraid that those who completed the census using 'Somaliland' as their nationality will be deemed 'unfit to process' if a large number of households took it overboard by answering 'Somalilander' when asked for language spoken like my neighbours.