Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Has Fumbling Faroole Any Friends Left?

Samafal   

Thierry.;688726 wrote:
Faroole has gone mad and is certainly not a champion of the Art of Diplomacy, there is one thing people making silly remarks on online portals but there is another thing having regional governor spew venom on all that surrounds him. Faroole’s desperate imitation of Yey makes one’s stomach queasy. Samafal & Co I suggest you get the old man on the phone and start making damage control. One thing is for sure if he continues at this pace, his wet dreams of becoming the next President of Somalia will slowly dwindle away.

lol..ain't you fuming young man.. calm down. On serious note though Farool's latest outburst today was a bit over the top and escalated the matter unnecessarily. Having said that you need to undertsand Faroole is not the president of Somalia and he's only answerable to the people of Puntland, but Sh Sharif on the other hand is president of all Somalia. But does he act like a president of all Somalia? the answer is no. One example is Sh Sharif visited every possible capital city in the world but could not visit Bosaso, Garowe, Galkio, Adado, Dhusomareb or even Hargeisa all relatively peaceful cities in the Somali lands. He could not bother himself to comfort thousands of internally displaced people living in these cities who live in an appaling conditions at makeshif camps, all, one way or onother displaced becouse of his weaknesses and lack of any political will.

Secondly, TFG stands for Transtional Federal Goverment and one of its pillars is reconciliation, it does not mean dictatorial, so Faroole as representative of 1/3 of Somalia has the right as any other stakeholder to air his opinion of where the country should be headed and what needs to be done as Sh Sharif's term is coming to an end. He has the right as any other stakeholder to question where all the wealth donated to the TFG by the international communities are spent, he has the right to demand the share of the donations given in the name of Somalia for construction, education, health purposes etc for his state. He has the right as any other satkeholder to know what has been achieved in the last 2 years. The TFG and Puntland has made agreement in Galkio and all Sharif has done thus far is pay a lip service. We were all hopeful of Mr Sharif and we thought, here was a young, educated, Sheikh who will bring together all Somalis but in turn we got Mr do-little, Fly - alot, who most of his friends and advisors are from the London's coffee shops Sitting-Warriors otherwise known as Fadhi Ku Diri.

You got to understand Somalia is undergoing a healing process and that process is not complete. People do no trust each other and every little gesture by a leader will be questioned and debated. Somalia needs a strong man who can transcend tribal, religious and other barriers. I am afraid, Sh Sharif is not that person and I don't think its Faroole. Who is it then? Time to ask Adeer Addow if those famous shoes of Somalia's president fits him well this time around (:)

Saalax   

Samafal why would Sheikh dalxis visit Hargeysa a place he is certainly not welcomed? i understand garowe, dhusamareeb etc since those places are kind of supportive of the 4km TFG.

Samafal   

^Hargaisa was and still is and will remain so in the foreseeble future the second capital of Somalia and he has a legal claim on it. If he shows up at the airport and he's prevented to enter that's another matter altogether:D

Saalax   

Stuff & Nonsense. He will be deported like any other TFG member. back in about-6 years ago (not sure about the exact date). Osman Ali Catto then a MP part of TFG arrived in Hargeysa airport and he was sent back and deported immedietly. ;)

It's the same reason the so called foreign minister of TFG can't even visit Somaliland.

[

My true feelings about Faroole have been expressed on here countless times, saaxib. You are far too sensitive to 'get' valid analogies dee. Naga daa dee

Kaama daynayo, can you explain your murder mystery again. I am still trying to figure the real intention behind it. :)

Politics and diplomacy work on stated principles and goals. PL has always claimed to be part of Somalia, it always claimed the people of SSC and Makhir as part of its population and it always painted itself as being one of the few peaceful and progressive parts of Somalia. The policy it followed to achieve and sustain these claims involved the wooing of the people of SSC & Makhir, the subtle distancing of itself from TFG affairs (whilst, most certainly, working with/against them in the background) and the vehement insistence that it is and will always be a Somali (federal) state.

I agree with the above statement and I see it differently how Faroole tries to manover in the treacherous Somali political landscape. The SSC and Maakhir are major stakeholders in Puntland and all almost all the leadership of these communities are in line with the new Puntland administration policies. If these are any opposition, such as Atom, the only way to deal with al shabaab front is to fight it and it is dishonest to claim that he represents Maakhir community. There is simply no other option to deal with someone who wants to overthrow the state.

The aggressive tone Faroole took against the TFG is, perhaps, meant to show Intl community how serious Puntland is about the direction TFG has taken and is re-positioning Puntland as a major stakeholder in the Somali affairs. A bit harsh and undiplomatic but very effective. You have tried to make a mountain out of a molehill which is typical for die hard secessionst postings against Puntland. :)

NGONGE   

Peace Action;688842 wrote:
[

Kaama daynayo, can you explain your murder mystery again. I am still trying to figure the real intention behind it.
:)

I agree with the above statement and I see it differently how Faroole tries to manover in the treacherous Somali political landscape. The SSC and Maakhir are major stakeholders in Puntland and all almost all the leadership of these communities are in line with the new Puntland administration policies. If these are any opposition, such as Atom, the only way to deal with al shabaab front is to fight it and it is dishonest to claim that he represents Maakhir community. There is simply no other option to deal with someone who wants to overthrow the state.

The aggressive tone Faroole took against the TFG is, perhaps, meant to show Intl community how serious Puntland is about the direction TFG has taken and is re-positioning Puntland as a major stakeholder in the Somali affairs. A bit harsh and undiplomatic but very effective. You have tried to make a mountain out of a molehill which is typical for die hard secessionst postings against Puntland.
:)

Nothing to explain, sensetive man. :D

Faroole made many enemies. In murder mystery games the victim has many enemies and the purpose of the game is to find out who had the biggest motive to kill him, etc. I wondered that if this was a murder mystery (seeing that the Imam had fallen out with far too many people), who would be the biggest cluprit? What's the problem dee, why are you getting your macawis in a twist over such a simple analogy?

On your other comments. I know it is hard for you to forget that I'm a "secessionist" but nin ween bad tahay, saaxib. Secessionist or not, you should be reasonable and grown up enough to see a valid argument when it is presented to you, no matter the source. At any rate, you do finally agree that his recent action was a tad harsh! If it were the only thing that he did, I too would agree that I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. However, seeing that the man had threatened to sue Amin Amir, had fallen out with the ONLF, had fallen out with the SSC (I'm sure people from those parts will be quick to correct you and tell you that many of the leadership of that community are against Faroole, not with him) and had rubbed the Makhir community the wrong way (see Nassir and others for confirmation)..the molehill that you speak about BECOMES a mountain, saaxib. It is fair for anyone (though it really should be you rather than me) to question the man's abilities as a politician. You get me?

NGONGE;688875 wrote:
Nothing to explain, sensetive man.
:D

Faroole made many enemies. In murder mystery games the victim has many enemies and the purpose of the game is to find out who had the biggest motive to kill him, etc. I wondered that if this was a murder mystery (seeing that the Imam had fallen out with far too many people), who would be the biggest cluprit? What's the problem dee, why are you getting your macawis in a twist over such a simple analogy?

On your other comments. I know it is hard for you to forget that I'm a "secessionist" but nin ween bad tahay, saaxib. Secessionist or not, you should be reasonable and grown up enough to see a valid argument when it is presented to you, no matter the source. At any rate, you do finally agree that his recent action was a tad harsh! If it were the only thing that he did, I too would agree that I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. However, seeing that the man had threatened to sue Amin Amir, had fallen out with the ONLF, had fallen out with the SSC (I'm sure people from those parts will be quick to correct you and tell you that many of the leadership of that community are against Faroole, not with him) and had rubbed the Makhir community the wrong way (see Nassir and others for confirmation)..the molehill that you speak about BECOMES a mountain, saaxib. It is fair for anyone (though it really should be you rather than me) to question the man's abilities as a politician. You get me?

I dont think he gets you nor anyone else from the trinity. wax fahan.

See, you think in terms of common interest, commong understanding, logic, future, bla, bla, bla, etc.

The trinity thinks in terms of $, €, power, status, positions, (military general)stars, royalty, etc. So if you want to make a

point about Faroolen then you should talk in those terms. Or else its all bogus to them.

P.S. I still support Faroole for obvious reasons already mentioned.

NGONGE   

^^ He referred to himself as the Imam of PL in one of his speeches, saaxib. There was a thread about it (but like many threads that keep disappearing these days, I really can't find it). :D

AYOUB   

NGONGE;688785 wrote:
I checked and it appears that someone approved of this thread. It just goes to show that A&T was wrong and that no female mafia votes for me. This must have been YOU , saaxib.
:D

If the wise ladies of SOL could see the benefits of voting for a chauvinistic Ayrab goat, why couldn't Faroole get away with his policies in PL?;)

heh@must have been YOU

I can neither deny nor confirm that, but I go to bed knowing neither I nor The Guru are sell-outs who are not welcomed in their hometowns:p Sleep in peace sagaal-xiddigle:D:D:D