Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Insane In The Brain..

BOB   

NGONGE;685900 wrote:

What did I ever do to you Bob to deserve such an insult warya?
:D

One day, the sun, moon and stars will align in such a way that makes it favourable to seek out a minyaro. I am simply waiting for such a day.

Roy made me do it...Honestly.:D

Minyaro is nothing but trouble...If its as good as its cracked up to be A&T would've done it by now...don't you think?:D

I'm mortified at the thought of getting a 1st one adiguna you're contemplating on getting a second one...dang.:mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

The only lyrics I remember from Cyprus Hill's song is 'fat boy on diet, don't try it' :D

Ngonge, bariiska iska yaree saxib :D

Juxa   

is he fat? if yes i know this clinic with 50% discount on cosmetic surgeries (nip/tucks or lipo)

BOB   

My old friend and college professor back in the day used to like quoting this There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line by Oscar Levant.

Many geniuses were partially insane, if not wholly insane; many geniuses lived on the borderline between sanity and insanity marka Ngonge waa Genius and he has every right to come across as insane while he's prefectly sane...Now, there is a fine line between eccentricies and insanity as well, most wouldn't know the difference. :D

Imagine talking to Einstein while he was working out his theories of space and time locked up in his room.

"What are you doing Mr Einstein?"

" Im working out the answers to the universe"

Most would consider that crazy..No?:D

Ngonge...The Floor is yours mate.;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^Your not loosing your mind - your thoughts just need to be twiked a bit toward thinking about ground breaking stuff - all those thoughts and nothing that lights the bulb?? - friend those are wasted thoughts dee..Lol:D:D

ps. I share your craziness - last night, I remembered this thread as I was sitting amoung an audience of 200 muslims listening to a talk by an Imam Khalid Hussein. The thoughts that were going in my head, whilst being moved by the speech were just far off!! If I were to pen them down, I would definetly be admitted to a nut house..:D Marka your not alone..:D

Juxa   

put me down in your power of attorney. instead of ingiriis nut house xamar baan idinka dejin for counselling adinkoo wada fiicnaaday baad soo noqoneysaan

Malika   

^Salaan Sare dear! - There is nothing wrong with having an active brain dee[says me]..Lol..I would like to go to Somalia - so many ideas run through my mind for them - although I would need therapy on how to cope with them..Lol

Juxa   

lol@therapy. sowma ogid somalida dont believe coping with things or counselling, depression etc.

waa nin dhargay jiradiisa according to one of my client. to another waalida waalagu wada socdaa.

i think Ngonge wont sound so crazy if he engaged with people in daily life, i mean aamusnaanta badan waa lagu washaa me thinks

Malika   

^Af dabolaan waa dahab - its actually encouraged islamically not to talk too much, marka ninkaan jiid ficaan buu mareyaa - You see now if he was talking either on the phone or to someone whilst commuting he wouldnt have had this chance to wander off in his inner world - wuxuu kuu mushquulii lahaa, the stress others put upon you with their nac nac ..lol

Juxa   

need to find a way of eliminating others from our lives. seriously it is scary when due to others you are afraid to pick up your phone or you need to constantly avoid speaking to others cause they terrorise you day and night with endless calls and demands

Blessed   

^Hello, J. Yaa kumaagay?

Nice read, NG. I wish my train of thought was as smooth as yours, I'm so scatty that I sometimes feel like shaking my my brain into order.