Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

The Somaliland Agenda and its Inherent Vulnerability…

Saalax   

Now you are trying to turn SNM against USC. I have nothing against USC much respect to them for capturing the capital and chasing siad bare to Kakuma, Utanga and finally Nigeria where he met his fate.

However Abtigiis. The fact remains SNM liberated Somaliland city by city, Hargeysa, Burco, Erigavo, Berbera etc with their military might.

While the USC handled their areas.

SPM - Attacking Jubbaland, Kismaayo areas.

That was the plan of the baligubadle Shiir and it became success.

Now that is the facts.

Qaranki   

Abtigiis;685179 wrote:
^ no,
when the south finally settles,
the situation will change drastically and SL's , SNMites I mean, will break into groups like the rest of the Somalis. There is no natural law that makes them immune to division and self-interest. Everybody will follow what gives him bread. It is an established fact that at the end of the day politicians are about bread and butter. So, don't be surprised if you see Faysal Ali Waraabe in Mogadishu in 2012 seeking a Ministerial portfolio.

Well that's your opinion.

My opinion is basically if the SL project is doomed to failure because other clans won't allow it , I don't expect the I clan to joyfully embrace that which killed what they have been building for the past 20yrs.

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;685157 wrote:
Mohamed Heebaan is telling the truth. It is what we say here but Ayoub and his ostrich-like mob want to deny. If and when genuine nationalists are allowed to campaign in Somaliland, some among the SNM clan will also vote for union. The secession dream is futile. Meanwhile, ONLF should also realise the struggle will reach nowhere with the name 'Oga.den' as its brand and the vision of 'Oga.enia' its final destination. We hope the ongoing restructuring of the Central Committee with more and more young people being included will kick-start a new direction in the struggle. That said, it is the case that whatever struggle happens in Somaligalbeed, the O' community will be the flag-bearers of it. Anyone who denies this is dreaming like the secessionists.

You're right about the ONLF but (as ever) wrong about SL. Going by the everlasting argument that clan is everything, how do you explain Riyaale and Xaabsade (if nobody else)? This is politics, saaxib. Clan politics. Bahasha barta.

Jecliyaa warkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .... the desperate articles .... The calaacal .. the oohin ..... Ciddiyo ku dagaallan ..... indho la'aan ,,,, aheey ahh ,,,