Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland and Ethiopia Discuss About South Sudan's Independence

NGONGE   

^^ War ka daa dee. Taleexi's position (as that of Saado Cali) is right and proper. It is how they feel at this point in time and it is not right to mock or argue with them. We should counter nonsense but never push our citizens away, warya. Viva SSC.

Abtigiis   

"our citizens" smacks of ownership. The word "our" shows possession, and it is true the SSC people are "your subjects" for now.

Saalax   

Ngonge is acting as the spokesman of the government in that sense SSC is his citizens. So look beyond your clannish lenses Abtigiis.

Abtigiis;685135 wrote:
"our citizens" smacks of ownership. The word "our" shows possession, and it is true the SSC people are "your subjects" for now.

in the style of many schools' playgrounds: OH!, OH! - Ngonge - Are you gonna have that? Bruv, man says you are fool for even thinking that - are you gonna have that?:D

Abtigiis   

Bilan, waa fahmay meeshaad ka hadashay. But the fact is the SSC people are subjects as long as Las Anod is under occupation. I hope the gallant Daraawish will unite soon and chase away the SNM mafia.

Abtigiis;685154 wrote:
Bilan, waa fahmay meeshaad ka hadashay. But the fact is the SSC people are subjects as long as Las Anod is under occupation. I hope the gallant Daraawish will unite soon and chase away the SNM mafia.

Abtigis thinks if he is under occupation every one else is under occupation wishful thinking

AYOUB   

^ Ah look, A&T has returned back to this thread. I do hope this is the "Gar-naqe A&T".

Ngonge, I hear you. We're all SSC after all.

Kamaavi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;685155 wrote:
Abtigis thinks if he is under occupation every one else is under occupation wishful thinking

Why exclude your self when dozen of your wagashs kinsmen suffer and die in the occupied lands of Aware and Harshin districts, yaa ehlu secessionist? It's not only A&T's land that is occupied. Wake up and smell the smoke!

Abtigiis   

Ayoub,

Of all people, I would have thought you will appreciate and applaud my honesty and sincerity when it comes to discussing ONLF's limitations and the size of the Og clan in Somaliagalbeed Vis-a-vis the rest Somalis. The ONLF is the only thing I feel proud about in this time and day as a Pro-Somaliyn supporter. I can't be proud about Silaanyo and Farole playing dirty skit to Ethiopia and there is nothing good going on in South Somalia, at least before recent inauguration of Farmajo and return of some semblence of 'soverignity'. I am in an ividious position the only light from Pro-Somaliweyn prespective is ONLF with its myopia and limitations, but it is the only game in town; but the only game in town is also the game of my clan and hence ultimately I can not hide from the accusation of being labelled clanist. It is a charge I accept, until changing ONLF and circumtances set me free and I can get my real name - Somaliweyn dreamer.

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;685155 wrote:

Sheekada maad fahmiin miya waxa weeyan aniga wa la ii haysta ayagana wa ina la haysto. That kind of menatality is what ruined somalia.

Kamaavi   

Saalax;685176 wrote:
Sheekada maad fahmiin miya waxa weeyan aniga wa la ii haysta ayagana wa ina la haysto. That kind of menatality is what ruined somalia.

War adu miyaad ahayn kii xiiqsanaa ee meelahaas Shaygoosh iyo Aware ka xayeysiiya just to prove that there dozens of skinny wagaashs in Ogadeenya? Yaan la hayste ahayn oo dhulkiisu xor yahay?

Car bal waa ani dheh dhanxiirow!

Saalax   

War anigu 5% ama 10% dhuul ah waan ka marmi kara. Unlike some people over 80% percent dhuulkooda laga haysto.

Somaliland will fight for the Hawd Reserve Area when the time is right. For the moment being we will never support a clannish rebel movement that goes by the name ONLF. Tough luck.

Salaax maba oga kan kamaavi Nimanka shinila daga Djibouti wa u xor ,. Dadka awbare iyo teferi ber iyo harshin iyo harte sheikh cariley iyo awara mirsak gaashaamo iyo daror iyo danod, Jamhuuriyada Somaliland wa u xor.