Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland and Ethiopia Discuss About South Sudan's Independence

Somaliland iyo Ethiopia oo ka wadahadlay codbixinta gooni-isutaaga Koonfurta Sudan

Addis Ababa, 28, December 2010 (Ogaal)- Wasiirka Khaarajiga Somaliland Dr. Maxamed Cabdilaahi Cumar, ayaa dalka ku soo laabtay ka dib markii uu socdaal dhawr maalmood qaatay ku tegay dalka Itoobiya. Sida lagu sheegay warsaxaafadeed wasaaraddu soosaartay, wasiirku waxa uu kulamo la yeeshay masuuliyiin ka tirsan dawladda Itoobiya, wuxuuna warsaxaafadeedkaasi u dhignaa sidan; “Waxaa dalka dib ugu soo laabtay Wasiirka Arrimaha dibedda iyo Iskaashiga Caalamiga ah ee Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Dr. Maxamed C/llahi Cumar oo mudo 4 Maalmood ah socdaal shaqo u joogay Magaalada Adis-abeba Caasimadda Dalka Ethiopia.

Muddadii uu Wasiirku ku sugnaa magaalada Addis Ababa, wuxuu kulamo la yeeshay Ra’iisal-wasaare xigeenka, isla markaana ah Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibada ee Ethiopia Mudane Hailemariam Desalegn iyo Wasiirkii hore ee Arrimaha dibeda Ambassador Seyoum Mesfin oo dhawaan loo magacaabay Safiirka Dalka Ethiopia u Fadhiyi doona dalka Shiinaha.

Masuuliyinta labada dal kulamadooda waxay ku lafa-gureen oo ay isla jeex-jeexeen ka midho dhalinta iyo hirgalinta Qodobadii Wada-hadalkii Madaxwaynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane, Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud (Siilaanyo) iyo Ra’iisal Wasaaraha dalka Ethiopia ku gaadheen dhawaaan Magaalada Adis-abeba.

Wadahadalkan Wasiirada Arrimaha Dibada ee Somaliland iyo Ethiopia waxay si wadajir ah u diyaariyeen Jadwal Shaqo oo lagu meel-marinayo, lagagana midho-dhalinayo Xidhiidhkan Cusub ee dhinacyada Siyaasada, Ganacsiga iyo Nabadgalyada.

Labada Wasiir Arrimo Dibadeed Dr. Maxamed iyo Mudane Hailemariam waxa kale oo ay wada-hadalkooda ku soo qaadeen arrimaha Geeska Afrika guud ahaan iyo Cod-bixinta gooni isu-taaga Koonfurta Sudan.

Wasiirka Arrimaha dibadu Dr. Maxamed mudadii uu joogay waxaa casho sharaf si wadajir ah ugu sooryeeyey Ra’iisal Wasaare-xigeenka, isla markaana ah Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibeda Mudane Hailemariam Desalegn iyo Wasiirkii hore ee Ethiopia Ambassador Seyoum Mesfin.

Socdaalkan waxaa uu qayb ka yahay dadaalka Xukuumada cusub ku horumarinayso xidhiidhka ay shacbiga reer Somaliland la leeyihiin dalalka aynu jaarka nahay, gaar ahaana dalka Ethiopia, kaasoo maalinba maalinta ka dambaysa sii xoogaysanaya.”

Abtigiis   
Your foriegn forays never go beyond Casho-sharaf as if recognisng and obliging what the stomachs of your hungry emisseries desire means recognising their Statehood banter. You are a disgrace to the name Somali; a laughing stock of everybody. Like a loquacious fool who misreads the sneering laughter of teasing peers as the product of his mirthful tales, your 'diplomats' keep on going for one casho-sharaf after another, bagging redicule and scorn wherever they land; in the process rubbing off the infamy on us, the unfortunate siblings who have the misfortune of having one family name with you. As if the servile history of yesterday is not enough, you earn newer bad names and get into deeper holes of disgrace with every sun that rises from the East.

However counterintuitive it all seems, I think it's right for some Somali's to start thinking out of the box and experimenting with such as ideas as they see in their interest... we shouldn't hold them back...we Somalis need to be flexible at times and we need to let others to make their mistakes if that is what their endevours turn out to be.

Abtigiis   

^ A valid point and one which we have ageed to long time ago. No one begruges SNM of its secessionist dream, but we object to the idea of denying unionists in SSC and Awdal the right to reject a desire for clan hegemony masqueruading as 'independent statehood'.

AYOUB   

^ You're regurgitating defeated arguments again.

It's a case of self determination for the 5 Somali territories. That's what the blue flag stands for, does it not?

If the the majority of Somalilanders want politically centralised Unity with Somalia, so it will be. If they do not, then that's it. Your cousins in the NFD don't want Unity with Somalia but I don't see you foam in the mouth about them. Djibouti does not want want Unified State Somalia but that does not mean they hate Somalia. Even the ONLF is fighting for independence and not for a unification with Somalia.

In short, you hate Somalilanders for archiving what you the ONLF are fighting for right today. Even worse, when some member of SOL once asked you the percentage of the 0 clan supporting the ONLF, you said about 45%. Which means 55% of your own clan does not support what the ONLF is fighting for. That was before a major faction (sub-clan according to the Ethios) made deals with Meles. The question is; how what percentage of the your clan support the ONLF? 40%? 20%?

As for your beloved SSC, well that territory is a populated not by a single clan, is it? Come back with a better clannish case. If the so-called SSC faction can accept half their temporary headquarters of Buuhootle to have an Ethiopian flag, they cannot make any nationalist-clannish claims regarding borders.

As for Awdal, tell me why Saylac was part of Somalia and not Djibouti in the first place. It was simple case of colonial borders. Which means; you support colonial borders/clan borders when suit your agenda and against the ones that don't. How convenient? There's no better example of this than your pet project called 0gadenia.

In short, you hate Somalilanders for archiving what you the ONLF are fighting for right today. Even worse, when some member of SOL once asked you the percentage of the 0 clan supporting the ONLF, you said about 45%. Which means 55% of your own clan does not support what the ONLF is fighting for. That was before a major faction (sub-clan according to the Ethios) made deals with Meles. The question is; how what percentage of the your clan support the ONLF? 40%? 20%?

;););) so now i think around 70% supports macow and iley and 30% supports onlf

Abtigiis   

Laies have legs to catch, Somalis say. The 45% Ayoub mistakenly is referring to is the estimate when I was asked for the size of the 'O' clan in Somaligalbeed, not the percentage that support the ONLF among the clan. So, let us end this falsehood first.

The rest of the issues raised, I shall come back soon. Hadda gar baan ku socdaa wadaad Pakistani tabliiqi ah oo loo haysto molesting a Malawian boy named Anyway Chipfamba. Ilaa caawa haday naga dhamaato hawshu waan ka jawaabi Ayoub's shallow arguments there. And I will requite Xaaji's gum-showing with even bigger qosol gariir of mine.

A&T's family have been fighting along side with Siyad Barre ,,,, they even have names in Hargeisa and known of their share in the genocide. So I so very well know where A&T is coming from ............... and still he wants me to support him and fight against Ethiopia ........ Reminds me of the old saying "Xamiido wasmana way rabtaa dariiqeediina ma hayso" ,,, :)

Jacaylbaro;684737 wrote:
A&T's family have been fighting along side with Siyad Barre ,,,, they even have names in Hargeisa and known of their share in the genocide. So I so very well know where A&T is coming from ............... and still he wants me to support him and fight against Ethiopia ........ Reminds me of the old saying "Xamiido wasmana way rabtaa dariiqeediina ma hayso" ,,,
:)

There are many people like A&T who suffer from an inferiority complex. They belief that Somalia cant be pacified without us, that Somalia Galbeed cant be freed without us and that Somali's cant be united for a single cause without us. Its quite pathetic, because it shows how little they belief in their own capacity and how little they trust eachother.

Ethiopia working for peaceful referendum in Sudan – ministry

December 31, 2010 (ADDIS ABABA) – Ethiopia, along with other regional bodies has been exerting maximum efforts towards peaceful and successful completion of the Southern Sudan referendum, said a statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The Ministry on Wednesday has held consultation meeting with the Foreign, Defense and Security Affairs Standing Committee within the House of People’s Representatives (HPR) on the current situation in Sudan and mainly on the upcoming referendum and the prospects of Ethiopia- Sudanese ties.

During the meeting, African Affairs Director with the Ministry, Ambassador Negash Kibiret reaffirmed his country continued support toward successful completion of the referendum and lasting peace in Sudan.

Regardless of the outcome in Sudan’s referendum, Ethiopia said it has been collaborating with pertinent bodies towards the success of the referendum and the respect of the decision of the Sudanese people.

It was noted that the African Union and IGAD should take the leading role in the ongoing continental efforts towards the peaceful resolution of the Sudanese situation.

The Ethiopian Ambassador said that preparations are well underway for the thousands of Southern Sudanese living in Ethiopia to vote for the January 9, 2011 referendum on self-determination.

According to Government of South Sudan (GOSS) liaison office in Addis Ababa, some 10,000 eligible Sudanese have registered to cast for the independence votes.

Ethiopia and Sudan have longstanding social, political, economic and cultural ties. Economic and trade relations between the two neighbors have reached a boom to 57 billion Birr (some 3.45 billion US dollars).

Next to Somalia, the vast African nation actually is continent’s biggest importer of Ethiopian mainly agricultural products.

Sudan is currently ranked fourth of the countries that hugely invest in the horn nation.

Source: Sudan Tribune

(ST)

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;684673 wrote:
The 45% Ayoub mistakenly is referring to is the estimate when I was asked for the size of the 'O' clan in Somaligalbeed, not the percentage that support the ONLF among the clan.

O' clan in Somaligalbeed is 45%? Shall we call the place N0gadenia?:)

Oki. Lets try again shall we? So 45% of Killil5 is O clan. A major faction (sub-clan according to the Ethios) that used to support the ONLF made deals with Meles. We know a significant portion used to be in bed with the Ethios anyway. The question is; what percentage of the "45% clan" support the ONLF? In terms of overall Somali people in Kilil5, how much support does the ONLF have?

Abtigiis;684673 wrote:

The rest of the issues raised, I shall come back soon. Hadda gar baan ku socdaa wadaad Pakistani tabliiqi ah oo loo haysto molesting a Malawian boy named Anyway Chipfamba. Ilaa caawa haday naga dhamaato hawshu waan ka jawaabi Ayoub's shallow arguments there. And I will requite Xaaji's gum-showing with even bigger qosol gariir of mine.

I'M still wating yaa sahbi. You seem to be busy for this thread only, mise A&Tgii kale ee kaa dhax guuxi jiray baa garta ku maqan? :D:D:D

Taleexi

The likes of you can only put arguments with clichés and Saado Cali songs, ain't that right. Go on son, give us tune.:)

Taleexi   

You resorted to name calling as that will elevate your suffering. The following are facts:

- 20 years on, same monolithic lyric is still sung by the zealots like u.

- If you guys are objective, you would commend on Saado's stand, she is very rational, and genuine nationalist who stood with you in your hour of need.

- The other major clans in the north are not for secession thus, sheeko xariirtiinu waa hal bacaad lagu lisay.

- The sooner u guys recover from your grandious delusional, the better we all shall be.

Until then just rejoice with your imaginary, and fantasy land.