Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Tarzan Champions in Garowe.. remmeber this moment: PIC

Abwaan;684974 wrote:
So today Tarzan is a hero in Waqooyi Bari Soomaaliya? Adduunyada maalinba wax baad arki! lol

As usual you are talking utter rubish. No hero adeer, he is a man who has found the truth of the matter. That Puntland and its people are not his enemies, regardless of his past comments, actions and stance.

Koobkii Kubada cagta Gobolada Soomaaliya Markuu Muqdisho tagey iyo Gudoomiyaha G. Banaadir Markuu Garowe Tagey(Sawiro)

Posted by admin on January 4th, 2011

Muqdisho(Puntlandi.com) Gudoomiyaha gobolka Banaadir ahna duqa magaalada Muqdisho Maxamuud Axmed Tarsan ayaa sheegay in tartankasi uu soo xasuusiayay waagii bari samaadka ciyaartii finaalka aheyd ee dhex martay hargeysa iyo Jowhar oo ka dhacday Istadium Muqdisho.

“Markii aan Garowe aadayay waa la I cabsi geliyay waxayna beenowday markii aan diyaarad Gaalkacyo ku tegay oo safar dhinaca dhulka ah aan ugu baxay Garowe, iyadoo aan wadada ku sii arkay dad iyo deegaan nabdoon oo xoolaha iyo Ugaarta ay hal meel wada daaqayeen” ayuu yriri gudomiyaha gobolka Banadir Tarsan oo sheegay inuusan waligiis tagin Gaalkacyo iyo Garowe.

Tarsan ayaa uga mahad celiyay madaxda Puntland iyo shacabkooda oo uu ku tilmaamay in ay yihiin dad ku dayasho mudan oo isu hogaansan, isagoo hoosta ka xariiqay in madaxweyne Faroole uu balan qaaday in sanad kasta uu marti gelin doono ciyaaraha Gobolada dalka .

“Waxaan dhex mushaaxayay habeenkii ilaa seqda dhexe magaalada garoowe oo nalalka ka shidan iyo dhismooyinka cusub aad yaabeyso, waxayna isoo xasuusisay bari samaadkii Muqdisho sida ay ahaan jirtay iyo sida ay hada tahay taasoo caloosha I gedisay” ayuu yiri Duqa magaalada Muqdisho oo sheegay inuu ka maqsuuday booqashadii Garoowe.

Abwaan   

Wixii la rabo ayaa la isku sheegayaa....All I used to hear was this Tarzan this, Tarzan is that....maantana waxaan arkaa. This is Historic and BS. Why would some1 post nac nac over here not knowing they will say the opposite everyday? Very Cheap!

Is someone doubting that some parts of Somalia are more peaceful than other parts? What is the politics behind mentioning that again and again? I am more than pleased to see stability in Garowe, Hargeysa or elsewhere. Let us just post other useful information than stating the obvious all the time.

Wixii la rabo ayaa la isku sheegayaa...Very Cheap!

What is the politics behind mentioning that again and again?

First the point behind this is the very reason that you are here, reacting and making asinine comments. You are the only one who called him a hero. The football tournament was historic. The fact that a hater much like you, traveled to Puntland and was received well regardless of his ****** stance in the past. Also debunks many a position you held. You still call the state Waqoye Bari, unable to even utter its name. That’s hate, and that’s the whole point, exposing such trash. Tarzan at least moved on, and that makes him a bigger man in our eyes, than envious groups as exemplified by your person. :D

Duke I do not know what is bothering this guy except of his hatred towards Puntland. Also did you Duke reform or did Tarzan reform? It's unwarranted protest as usual by Abwaan whose animosity yet again came before logical reasoning.

It's Tarzan who ate his words back and said I was fed lies when he talked about Puntland and Garoowe, the distance he travelled between Gaalkacyo and Garoowe what he saw, the peace, the wildlife, the people and the administration in Puntland. I saw a people who are united in their endeavours, a peaceful country where even the cattle roam on the side ways of the highway unprotected and unguarded. I saw antelopes and other animals long diminished in the south. I saw that Puntland is a mature people and country who deserve to be holding the peace conference and where Somalis can come together and sit down, are his exact words.

Tarzan is a big man indeed but Abwaan maybe maybe you can also see the truth and the goodness if you take care of your hate issues and envy to Puntland. The south needs to learn from Puntland and emulate its success. In fact all Somalis need to do so.

Somalina   

Abwaan;685435 wrote:
Wixii la rabo ayaa la isku sheegayaa....All I used to hear was this Tarzan this, Tarzan is that....maantana waxaan arkaa. This is Historic and BS. Why would some1 post nac nac over here not knowing they will say the opposite everyday? Very Cheap!

Is someone doubting that some parts of Somalia are more peaceful than other parts? What is the politics behind mentioning that again and again? I am more than pleased to see stability in Garowe, Hargeysa or elsewhere. Let us just post other useful information than stating the obvious all the time.

Well said.

Haddii ay ku celcelyaan malaha ayaga ayaa believe garaynaya waxay ku digrinaayaan.

Yey ate his words too, mise wey iloobeen...Faroole ate his words too mise wey iloobeen, Garaadkooda goosanaaye dhulkiisa ate his words mise wey iloobeen.

Tarzan wuxuu u aqriyey wuxuu rabo, his team just won the championships! muxuu kale oo dhihi lahaa bal..lol... yaa la qarxinaa...lol..waa nin naftiisa jecel wallee...

GD n Co like iney digriyaan "look at us, we are the world, we are the children"...

Like brother Fiqikhayre stated. Tarzan changed his stance. The Duke and Co, did not. As for Somalina, enjoy the unity that came from this historic moment, indeed we are the world and SOmalai'as future.

Abwaan   

Somalina Ilaah caqliga hakuu daayo. Waa runtaa Tarzan wixii ay jeclaayeen buu u sheegay. That is the Tarzan I know.

This was just a football match based on Gobollada Soomaaliyeed....Garoowe, Benadir etc. There is no Fatuudland....if you wanted to see a Fatuudland we should have seen them represented.

Kuwiinna dhahayo Abwaan hates degaan khaas ah oo Soomaaliyeed I also call Hargeysa Waqooyi Galbeed. Would you translate that as hatred ? I don't see anybody from the North crying? One more time....I want to see One Somalia which is not built in bias and remember Somalia is bigger than me, you, your warlord uncles, Mogadishu Warlords, Hargeysa clan elders etc....

A piece of advise....I will advise to those who are crying over here to buy a punching bag as this will help you to relief your stress related with clanism and living in a small box. Think big and think about one Somalia.

It is sad to See a young, so-called educated Somalis, living in the United States of America, the operative word being "UNITED" favoring a divided Somalia.

"In unity we Stand, divided we fall" "One Somalia, One Love"

Abwaan;685478 wrote:
Somalina Ilaah caqliga hakuu daayo. Waa runtaa Tarzan wixii ay jeclaayeen buu u sheegay. That is the Tarzan I know.

This was just a football match based on Gobollada Soomaaliyeed....Garoowe, Benadir etc. There is no Fatuudland....if you wanted to see a Fatuudland we should have seen them represented.

"In unity we Stand, divided we fall" "One Somalia, One Love"

Look at this grown man, full of hatred and envy. He insults a whole State [1/3 of Somalia] and populace and then calls for "unity". How ignorant can a person be? He even goes to mention the United States forgetting that this very entity is made up of 50 States in a union. This is proof beyond any shadow of a doubt, that lack of education is dangerous thing. Each one of these States has its own weird sounding name, like Minnesota, or Ohio. Each with its own flag, Capital city, parliament, head of State [Governor] and its own unique local laws. This man proudly scuffs at and insults the very people he claims to be his countrymen, unable to accord them anything positive or even simple praise. These Somali's after a devastating war, worked hard, build a whole new country from nothing, welcomed everyone from all corners and even paid for this tournament which he so belittles to take place. He claims, it’s a simple "game" and then highlights his prejudice in public openly. No doubt the “poet” was angered at the sheer success of it all, the joy and even the change of heart of Tarzan. He the "poet" was pained by the unity and the possibility of a better future shown by the brave folks of Puntland and the achievement of their admin in bringing Somalia much needed, joy and unity.

DSCF22261.jpg

Here is an educated, famous and world beating Somali man recieving an honor in Puntland State

Know that your hate will only consume you.There is nothing you can do to Puntland and its people./.

Timur   

My Puntland brethren, do not waste your time with people like Abwaan and Somalina whose brutish uncles and heroes notoriously tore the republic down to its bones. We know what we have in Puntland, we know what we've built and created for our people. Its not necessary to compare state-builders to state-looters.

^

They are only mad because not enough canbuulo was sold at the Garowe stadium where the tournament was held. Maybe next year when the tournament is held again, we will be better stocked. In the meantime, we just gonna have to put up with qarastooda! happy0002.gif

Somalina   

Timur;685643 wrote:
My Puntland brethren, do not waste your time with people like Abwaan and Somalina whose brutish uncles and heroes notoriously tore the republic down to its bones. We know what we have in Puntland, we know what we've built and created for our people. Its not necessary to compare state-builders to state-looters.

Mr matag in the house, go eat some expired tuna from Thailand. Odey mercury ka buuxa intestine-kiisa cantarbarashkiisa lama dhegeysto...lol... kan ku daba socda ayaan ku qoslaa sida mukulasha gaajo daraadeed restaurant-ka chinese-ka gadashiisa meesha qashinka lagu daadiyo lafaha kaluunka la soo tuuri rabo ku sugo. Wax idinla nacnac leeya raadsada reer baadiyaal caqli lixsaac-yaashaa tihiin maxaan dhahaa... go run along to the health store yaa rijaal bilaa nutrition.

Everglades_Mercury_scaled.jpg

Abwaan seems to be suffering from a mild case of puntite.....his recent logs from ancestry.com reveal that his trees go back as far as the border town of garowe and even there, it came back inconclusive, hence his hostile tone(his frustrations got the best of him)....that being said, ABWAANi was on target when he said abwaanland or as he likes to call "fatuudland" does not exist but what does exist and what continues to exist is the "land of the punt".:P:p:p

On a side note, brr, brrr, brrr to BANADIR team.......(where are the secessioners? lets hope you are not locked in a farmhouse somewhere while xaaji xundi leads the charge to unleash poisonous gas and ngonge plays the part of chief negotiator in the scene for aabo silaanyo)