Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Tarzan Champions in Garowe.. remmeber this moment: PIC

It was a national cup for SOMALIA ..... just like it is in the Spanish, Italian La Liga and others ..................... Nothing wrong with it

In the past, Tarzan has been accused of making inflammatory, clannish statements against certain segments of the Somali populace. It is a good development that he is now making public statements intended to bring people together. I have always said unity is only few goodwill gestures away.

LayZie G.;685653 wrote:
Abwaan seems to be suffering from a mild case of
puntite
.....his recent logs from
ancestry.com
reveal that his trees go back as far as the border town of garowe and even there, it came back inconclusive, hence his hostile tone(his frustrations got the best of him)....that being said, ABWAANi was on target when he said abwaanland or as he likes to call "fatuudland" does not exist but what does exist and what continues to exist is the "land of the punt".
:P
:p:p

On a side note, brr, brrr, brrr to BANADIR team.......(where are the secessioners? lets hope you are not locked in a farmhouse somewhere while xaaji xundi leads the charge to unleash poisonous gas and ngonge plays the part of chief negotiator in the scene for aabo silaanyo)

Welcome LG, its good to see ya.

Ismahaan   

where are the secessioners? lets hope you are not locked in a farmhouse somewhere while xaaji xundi leads the charge to unleash poisonous gas and ngonge plays the part of chief negotiator in the scene for aabo silaanyo

:D:D

Abwaan   

Libaax-Sankataabte;685683 wrote:
In the past, Tarzan has been accused of making inflammatory, clannish statements against certain segments of the Somali populace. It is a good development that he is now making public statements intended to bring people together. I have always said unity is only few goodwill gestures away.

One thing that I can confirm is that Tarzan was against Yey's camp simply because of their Ethiopian dominated politics. By the way that descriptive analysis you made is a shoe that fits to some people in this forum who are opposed to Tarzan.

Abwaan   

LayZie G.;685653 wrote:
Abwaan seems to be suffering from a mild case of
puntite
.....his recent logs from
ancestry.com
reveal that his trees go back as far as the border town of garowe and even there, it came back inconclusive, hence his hostile tone(his frustrations got the best of him)....that being said, ABWAANi was on target when he said abwaanland or as he likes to call "fatuudland" does not exist but what does exist and what continues to exist is the "land of the punt".
:P
:p:p

On a side note, brr, brrr, brrr to BANADIR team.......(where are the secessioners? lets hope you are not locked in a farmhouse somewhere while xaaji xundi leads the charge to unleash poisonous gas and ngonge plays the part of chief negotiator in the scene for aabo silaanyo)

I am sorry... like my opponents over here I don't have back up vocalists to respond to you and this comment. When I hire some I will inform you. By the way it is not in my near future plan to do so.

Hi there dukey..........I'm in search of a secessioner today........I dont know what you did to them but they better come out of hiding soon......

Abwaani, you have to learn to read carefully, waayo, you would have known had you read my post that I was talking about you not at you, hence, there was no reason to address me or seek a vocalist but as always, you could not help yourself, so I'm here to tell you to learn how to read...and yes, Now i am talking to you directly, not about you...see the difference? If I wanted to address you, you would have known by now. In any case, you didnt object to what I said about you, which means I was right.