Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

2011: A Miracle Year for Somalia or more of the same?

Kamaavi   

Abtigiis;684172 wrote:
It is an ancestoral affliction I think. It might be a good idea if we can infiltrate one closet Somaliweyn believer into them to mug them, at least once, for a good cause. Is it not enough proof that the whole thing is a clan dream that all the secessionist in this forum, from the sophesticated Ayoub to the rustic Xaaji Xundjuf, are from the same clan? Don't they feel shame? Or has the sense of embarassment and shame evaporated the day the grandparents shouldered the fat white man?

:D :D :D :D :D

Mayaani   

2011 hope for peace so please name calling will not take us anywhere. meesha culamadii iska dagaalayso maxaad ka fili caamadi. I don't believe you guys as culumo but I see lot smart people who can help their suffering brothers and sisters by doing good deeds that benefit them

So is the high level intellectual discussion that SOL is famed for? Sad really...boys will be boys...these are just waiting to hit puberty so they can join their dads in the slaughter fields.

tasteless! with that type of mindset we will enver get anywhere.

Abtigiis   

With sermons and homilies like yours, we will never get to the jist of Somalia's issues and maladies too. What you see here is a clash of ideals, a clash of visions. No one can say one is superior to the other, but it is neither childish nor an oddity.

And with the hastness in your judgements, I will not be surprised if your caps end before you celebrate your silver jubilee with 50 posts in SOL. :D :D This is a joke. :D Compliments of the new season, quacking bird!

In 2010, the silly dreams of the secessionist habros of the north was officially thwarted by the international community, and the Al Shabab deviants of the south are no longer as powerful as they once were... which is why 2011 will be a great year for Somalia-- from Zaylac to Ras Kombooni!

With sermons and homilies like yours, we will never get to the jist of Somalia's issues and maladies too. What you see here is a clash of ideals, a clash of visions. No one can say one is superior to the other, but it is neither childish nor an oddity.

Some times we just need to move beyond the gist so we are not forever stuck in the past.

Having recognised that your visions clash and that none is superior does it make sense to repeat stories of the past as if you were entrusted with holding the fort for your tribe at SOL?

Your stance remains childish though not an oddity judging from the manner of your response.

And with the hastness in your judgements, I will not be surprised if your caps end before you celebrate your silver jubilee with 50 posts in SOL. This is a joke. Compliments of the new season, quacking bird!

Well I don't plan to hang around here until retirement age and thanks for alerting me to this joke..I would have taken it otherwise.

May your wisdom edge a little forward for the coming years.

Abtigiis   

A bird humming aimlessly can't judge one's wisdom with the speed of light. Nonetheless, the 'maturity' and 'moral heights' you bring to SOL is noted and is an early 2011 present.

That you already know which clan I am holding the fort for tells me you are not as clan-free as you want us to believe with hoodwinking moralising above. Not all ideals and visions in Somali poltics are formed for clanish ends.

If you don't want to hang around, we know it is because you are not a loser like some of us, whose world is as vast as the size of computer screens . We envy that, and we mind when we are reminded of our worthlessness. :eek::eek:

The grey-hairs in my chest did not grow while sipping smoothies, but while learning how to tell the blind among a pack of flies. I have also seen countless charlatans and outright hypocrates masquerading as peace-makers and wisdom personified, which thought me not to nod my head in agreement for all sweet sermons I hear. That doesn't mean yours fall within this catagory, but you agree there is a possiblity. A possibility which can become a certainity for me, if I make use of your science of judmentalism and guilty by conjecture philosophy. The same way you assumed I am against secession because of clanishness, I can assume your homilies are coming from this or that reason -whichever pleases me.

To conclude, your message is good; but it is nothing new. We have posted threads after threads on the same subject of 'let us end heated exchanges based on regional affiliations'. But we also learned that it is nearly impossible to have any meanigful discussion on somali politics without occassionally falling into clan quagmire. It is simple. If I express my opinion about Somaliland and it doesn't please any of the pro-SNM camp here, I am a die-hard clanist and a relic of the Fa.qa.sh that bombed Hargeisa. It doesn't matter if I have never set foot in Somalia, or if I have weeped and cried with the Somalis in the North when they were killed.

I hope you didn't expect me to dig into the archives to make a better judgement of your wisdom....( as that would be a waste of my time)...it is sufficient to look into a few of your most recent posts to reach my conclusions and if you remember my original post in this thread was a general comment/ observation/ question -not one aimed at you in particular.

It would take deep study for me to figure out which clan you are holding the fort for and rest assured I am not in the hoodwinking business but I appreciate your cynicism....it would be most unwise to believe in charlatans and hypocrites...but we cant let cynicism stifle our future.

Lol..adeer, you didn't have to go so far as inform me of the grey hairs of you chest to tell me that you have accumulated wisdom in much the same way. It's not in my code of ethics to insult old men..and so apologies if you felt offended. And certainly it is commendable for a man of retirement age to spend his time at SOL so long as he is there to impart his wisdom and not get caught in mud slinging.

I agree that your criticism shouldn't necessarily be interpreted as clanist rhetoric but it is rhetoric non the less...it wont get as anywhere..as much as meaningful discussion might.

Peace