Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

2011: A Miracle Year for Somalia or more of the same?

lol@Ayoub adeer I am a US citizen, so not sure what your point is here.;)

Also it was Hargaysa's foreign Minister who claimed that "Our people are the orphans of the Queen" pathetic.

It was also the Political leader of Hargaysa and former Spy to Siyad Barre who bragged that "a Child born in Addis was closer to him than the one born in Mogadishu."

It was also two Secessionist Ministers who started to remeber 1988 because Puntland was training its Navy.

Adeer, secessionisam has made your whole clan soft.

AYOUB   

General Duke;684131 wrote:
lol@Ayoub adeer I am a US citizen, so not sure what your point is here.

My point is the only person that goes around this forum claiming to be the Queen's Duke is you. You the only person is here who brags about being BRITISH and swearing the allegiance to the queen for her passport. You can can claim to be US citizen too today, but your past will follow you to the grave.:):)

This is not about which politician is supposed to have said what and when. This is about YOUR shameful historical past of cheer-leading the Ethios. You can't deny it so your best hope is to talk about your own made up lies about the Queen, 1988, etc etc

Your history has been terrible so far, let's hope your tombstone does not read;

Here, in pieces lies a man who claimed he was Queen of England's Duke. He claimed he gained this dishonour for his services for CHEER-LEADING ETHIOS and other clanish-motivated revenge-seekers collaborators to Xamar. He spent the later of life in hiding and SPYING ON WORSHIPPERS in Mosques of the USA and a great servant he was - say his handlers across the pond.

Ayoub , Duke dislikes the queen now and days he prefers to be called uncle tom. Cabdilahi yusuf the warlord being slapped a few times in villa Somalia By General Gabre. Did not bother him at all,, As long as they revenge what his warlord could not revenge in the early 90s

lol@ poor AYoub. Adeer it was not a mere layman like yourself that made the statement, but the leadership of Hargaysa. And you all clapped. "We are special because we are the ORPHANS of the Queen". Fantastic stuff.

Anyhow dont open your mouth and get all upset. With Leaders like these who needs an enemy?

Its no secret that the whole of secessionist's farce and nationhood idealism is based on nothing more a bond they once had with their British masters, they are different to us all and the rest of Somalis because they are so madly in love with the British for enslaving, ruling and abusing them.

Abtigiis   

As far as I am concerned, Duke is an english word which is taken from another language to symoblise power and status; it it by no means an expression of reverence to British monarchy. Ayoub is disingenious when he says General Duke is "claiming be to be the Queen's Duke". GD didn't say that to my knowledge; what we know is that Ayoub's ancestors called themselves the 'Orphans' of the uncircumcised Empire.

They do like to get Mugged, they rememeber the British Mugging their fore father fondly, just like Riyaale's Mugging is seen as a high point in recent secessionist history.

Abtigiis   

It is an ancestoral affliction I think. It might be a good idea if we can infiltrate one closet Somaliweyn believer into them to mug them, at least once, for a good cause. Is it not enough proof that the whole thing is a clan dream that all the secessionist in this forum, from the sophesticated Ayoub to the rustic Xaaji Xundjuf, are from the same clan? Don't they feel shame? Or has the sense of embarassment and shame evaporated the day the grandparents shouldered the fat white man?

Xaaji Xunjuf;684177 wrote:
^^ how can they stop qabil when their whole government is based on qabil lmao.

Thats what i mean, if the qabil is present in somalie. then somali will never become normal.

Abtigiis;684172 wrote:
It is an ancestoral affliction I think. It might be a good idea if we can infiltrate one closet Somaliweyn believer into them to mug them, at least once, for a good cause. Is it not enough proof that the whole thing is a clan dream that all the secessionist in this forum, from the sophesticated Ayoub to the rustic Xaaji Xundjuf, are from the same clan? Don't they feel shame? Or has the sense of embarassment and shame evaporated the day the grandparents shouldered the fat white man?

:D :D :D

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;684163 wrote:
As far as I am concerned, Duke is an english word which is taken from another language to symoblise power and status; it it by no means an expression of reverence to British monarchy. Ayoub is disingenious when he says General Duke is "claiming be to be the Queen's Duke". GD didn't say that to my knowledge

A certified schizophrenic defending a dubious effacer. Only in SOL. Don't take my word for it, ask him if could refute that he use to call himself "Duke Smith" back in the days.:D:D:D If you only know "GD", some of us were here when "GS" used to make a spectacle of himself. He can't deny he used to brag about pledging his allegiance to the Queen and his Britishness. He can't deny he used to cheer-lead the Ethio atrocities in Xamar and nor could he deny he used to encourage some SOL members to spy on worshippers in Masjids. He's the lowest of the low and I for one would never buy his crocodile tears for Xamar.

As for for your clannish jibes, well the only reason you don't have an axe to grind with the likes of Duke and Qandalawi is; your ancestor used to chuck his ancestors off cliffs of todays Pirateland. :D:D:D I won't elaborate on that, unless you insist.:D;) I'll even quote you on the the subject matter - well one of your multi-personalities. That's why they consider you an Somali-speaking Ethio. So much for Somaliweyn!!!

PS Xaaji Xunjuf is a legend and can teach you a lot about history.

^^^Ayoub is clutching to straws, nothing sophisticated about that. As for the Queen and her "orphans" if that was said by a layperson it would have been bad, but it was the SNM Minister who stated that in public.

More 60 million people are the Queens subjects as is British Law. The problem is you dont see anyone other than her real family claiming to be related, let alone Orphaned, while she is still alive..Poor secessionist, go try on that uniform you just looted.