Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

S.African Police Find Weapons Bound for Somalia

This is another embarrassing episode for the pirates. They really shouldn't get rid of Cadde. He was the man compare to the imbecile who is charge of their region now.

The secessionists are getting worked out for nothing, its more than paranoi it looks depressing really.

Puntland have brought in weapons and will bring in some more, no doubt about that, no matter what you do and how much you cry.

You are not exposing anythin rather you are acting silly and fearful, Saracen is an independent legal entity that trains Puntland marines, and that's not a hiden agenda nor a secret, the whole world knows about it and the pictures were for all to see. Even the United states administration aired some concerns about the move while the UN welcomed it, while on the other hand Puntland authorities responded fully and forcefully by resoundingly saying to the USA that Puntland will not seek permision for its defense from anyone.

Yes, Puntland will train its forces and bring in weapons to strengthern its security and build its military capability, that's a fact aan cidna kaqarsoonayn, soon tanks will arrive.

Ayoub, ku indha nuurso this story which is only last month, November: http://somalimidnimo.com/2010/11/06/dekeda-bosaso-oo-uu-soo-gaaray-markab-hub-uwada-puntland/

I tried to read all of your news posted in this thread, all that was mentioned was two AK47 and one rifle, loooool, so you guyz are telling us these were destined for Puntland loooooool, hilarious its getting beyond delusional, that's why the thread is not even deserving to comment.

Adeer waxaan story ma ahan waqtiga hana dhuminina, however, tanks will arrive and only last month a ship full of weapons docked Bosaso port, markaa wax qarsoon majiraan all is in the public domain and the Saracen deal was monumental for the development and the security of the state, markaa ama farxa ama naxa wuu socon.

You are not exposing anything but your fear

Peace Action;683833 wrote:
We call it burying the bad news. Filinka Fahan.

I can understand your panaroia but NG. MMA & LST xaal qaata.

Tan Kow dheh ,...................

Peace Action;683837 wrote:
Stop crying. Instead, watch the Somali regional Football tournment Finals Bari vs Banadir in Garowe, the capital of Puntland and the home of NG's "Imam Faroole".

Tanna laba dheh ,,,,

Mr. Bugland where did you see other nicknames besides Peace Action. I only use Peace Action and the 2 posts above are signed under Peace Action and they are intended to be posted separately. You post meaningless posts which mean nothing as shown above. Waa mirqaan santahay as usual.

Timur   

Thirteen guns? That's it? lol.

That's a non-issue. From the cries of "1988 all over again" coming from Somaliland mouthpieces I thought SA authorities stumbled upon ICBM rockets. This is a joke.

hamza   

weapons shipped to somalia,to kill fellow brothers and sisters.why ship extra weapons, somalia has already been overwhelmed by weapons

Jacaylbaro;683882 wrote:
Now I wonder how many nicknames Peace Action have .......... I can see he forgot to log off and started talking to himself now ,,,, hahahahahaha

JB, filmka waad fahamtay. Most of those Binti's have multiple nicknames and many of them have moderator status.