Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

SOMALIA-SAUDI ARABIA: HRW calls Saudi Arabia to stop deporting Somalis

Xaaji Xunjuf;682867 wrote:
since when is me wishing good luck with their freedom to the oppressed one translated as negative come on thats not fair.

We all know what you meant.

Truth is the people in Hargeisa if they could choose for us, they would have gotten rid of the Habasha, and thats what they're going to do when they get independence Inshallah....Problem is Ethiopia knows that if Somaliland gets free, they'll be able to leave Ethiopia and conduct more business with other countries.

In my opinion, Ethiopia will do everything it can to make sure, Somaliland does not get recognized...ofcourse because its politics they will come out saying on TV that they are with Somaliland but they will try and deceive the people.

Saalax   

lol maanta ********* wa lagu kacsanyahay. :D At the end of the day it's you guys who chose Ethiopia over britain which is many of the factors that today you are part of Ethiopia.

salaax ma lay diray Nimanka gobolka somalida daga eeh Ethiopia hadalkay deyn wayeen imisaan ku laha ilahay ha idin gargaaro halgankina Xaajigu Xaasid maha waxad isla jeceshihin waanu idin la jecelnahay and we wish you all the best and luck you can get with your freedom.

Saalax   

Haji. Ilmo Woyaane hadal uun ba ka so hadhay and hating on Somaliland. Little do they know hating on Somaliland won't free mini Woyaane. The worst part is they act they hate habeesha but they take orders from the same habeesha in Eritrea.

Bashiir   

Xaaji Xunjuf;682867 wrote:
since when is me wishing good luck with their freedom to the oppressed one translated as negative come on thats not fair.

See, you call a Somali freedom fighter an Ethiopian, you call his land an Ethiopian land and then wish him to free you lander kinsmen in Hawash and Aware. But refuse to admit that your more close to Ethiopia than the freedom fighter. It is called hypocrite. No body takes your wish serious!

Ha kaa saarto, nacasow. :)

Saalax;682873 wrote:
Haji. hadal uun ba ka so hadhay and hating on Somaliland. Little do they know hating on Somaliland won't free . The worst part is they act they hate habeesha but they take orders from the same habeesha (Shabia) in Eritrea.

First of all we don't take 'orders' from anyone, Eritrea and ONLF have the same goal, which is weakening Ethiopia, the Eritreans have got their own beef. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, no?

And we're not hating, or atleast I'm not, on 'Somaliland' but on some of the stooges of Somaliland government. You should know that the people and government are two very very different things. Like saying the Egyptian government helps Israel right? Does that mean that we're hating on Egypt as a country?

Bashiir   

Saalax;682873 wrote:
Haji. Ilmo Woyaane hadal uun ba ka so hadhay and hating on Somaliland. Little do they know hating on Somaliland won't free mini Woyaane. The worst part is they act they hate habeesha but they take orders from the same habeesha in Eritrea.

Ina yagare, who were you ancestors again? :)

Saalax   

Mad_Mullah. Well i am sure ONLF is under pressure from Eritrea to do some of their dirty work for them just like Egypt who want's to use "Somalia" to fight Ethiopia's grip on the nile river.

Lastly

I am not saying all Ilmo Woyaane despise Somaliland. Sure you will find some good apples but the majority always seem to be siding with Somaliland's haters through out history and their allies always end up being defeated in the end.

Saalax;682878 wrote:
Mad_Mullah. Well i am sure ONLF is under pressure from Eritrea to do some of their dirty work for them just like Egypt who want's use "Somalia" to fight Ethiopia's grip on the nile river.

ONLF is only under pressure as long as they want to, they can leave Eritrea any day they want and Eritrea does not have the power to do anything against them. ONLF and Eritrea don't even like each other, but still...for now, its all we've got.

Bashiir   

Mad_Mullah;682877 wrote:
His ancestor is from the Arabian Peninsula, a Shaykh from a noble family.

Kuwo iyaga ah oo KA joogay ayaa horay oogu hungoobay. It is fact, his maternal ancestors were pure habasha from the highlands of Ethiopia. They were being chased when they accepted Islam. But read not my words, and ask him to take DNA test and post it. :)

Saalax;682881 wrote:
Ok Shabia my work here is done.
;)

You see how you shame your own countrymen, I talk with respect to you and this is the way you answer.

Saalax   

Dude adiga iyo respect kala foog. You are the one who ruined and trolled on my Hargeysa thread in the generals. Miyaad ilowday?