Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Kool_Kat   

CL, for a minute there I thought she already forgot all the little people who got her through all of her tests, quizes, mid-terms, and finals! How are you?

Bashiir, would canned tuna do, since aan Laas Qoray iyo agagaarkeeda udhoween? :D

Juxa   

KK abaayo macaan i did not look up, wsalaam ii waran? long time no see, halkee ka dhacday, how is the family? warka keen!

CL, likewise but today was sad day, i even shed a tear or two and got free qado as a comfort. what is new with you?

Kool_Kat   

Juxa, sorry to hear about your client! Allaha unaxariisto...Waan joogay, shaqo iyo caruur koris baan udhexeeyaa...Khaaf-ka iyo Laan-ka aa isaga key darsoomi rabay, but I am managing well now...

Bashiir, maxaa laguu keenay dhalashadaada maba ku weydiininee? Meeqaase gashay?

Juxa   

bashiirna dhalashadiisa ma idhaaftay? gosh where is the cake?

KK at least waxad ku mashquulsantahay something worthy. allaha barakeeyo

That sounds terrible. What happened-why the tear, why the sadness? And why didn’t you get in contact- i give amazing comfy hugs.

I wish I had something new to report. Shako shako shako & juggling priorities at the moment. Looking forward to change in weather.

p.s KK- Juxa’s can’t forget people and to me that’s her biggest sin.

Juxa   

lol@sin

the tear waxa keenay, i did not know her passing i would have gone and paid my respect. you see she was quite sharp, kind and simply amazing lady, she would call just for a chat and part with little duco.

waan raadiyay maanta cause i realised wayahan warkeeda ma maqlin, cont get thro, then called a friend of friend of friend, who told me the sad news.

who knew london was that big!

CL shaqadu ma dhamaato, one bit at the time