Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Mpendwa-Surrender yourself to the nearest osteopath or my local Chinese. My life has been altered since I’ve discovered him. Back pain free for 3yrs and counting.

Hello people....

Juxa   

hi CL long time xaajiyo.

Malika, anigu waxan ku dhihi lahaa sub-merge in steaming bath and sariirta ku garguuro with velvet covered hot water bottle and favourate jalaato.

allaha ku caafiyo.

Ibti waan soo socdaa, it is time to leave

Malika   

^is the promotion falling from the air?..lool

Juxa that sounded almost sexy..heh - velvet iyo jallato in bed aa? loool

After a stroll the back feels slightly better - CL mpendwa mac mac - posted you one of my favourite classic taraab this morning - scroll two page back..it was for you..

N.O.R.F   

Bal warama.

went for a walk last night after feeling really really sleepy at 8pm. joined in a basketball game and got home at 11pm! feel like doing it again (either that or a visit to usual football viewing spot).

Maxaa cusub?

Ibtisam   

What is she wearing his shoes and hat? with 20 kids behind them. That picture is enough to put any sane person off "tons of kids makes you mad" should be the caption!

Malika   

Ibti, the good news is ...... soo ducee! Not what you think dear- I am sure I would have posted a whole new thread..Lol. I am taking couple of days off due to a minor car accident - nothing serious just threw me off balance a bit.

Malika   

^Alhamdulillah anigu iyo drivalka kale baa illahi baa noo sahle wax naa maa gariin - shilkan badaan aad shegeysoo xagee kaa daceen?..war haa ii sadiin wax kale..