Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Blessed   

Salaan sare reer sheeko, shaah iyo troll and muwah@ juxa andmy ladies. Juxa, send me the photos as well, I want to drool with Ibts. I've no SL plans this year, Ill be in the 'Sand pit' all summer but don't worry, my family will spread the sali and prepare the hilib and papaya for you, I'A.

raula   

No wonder the somali women are running to other "cultures"/Ajnabi for companionship...some of our men just don't know how to give up...muran iyo maarona loo waa....tolow ya xiniinyahooda ku dhegen! wale cajaaib (just my rants..neva mind)

Blessed..w/salaam sis.

Rahima   

raula;918670 wrote:
No wonder the somali women are running to other "cultures"/Ajnabi for companionship...some of our men just don't know how to give up...muran iyo maarona loo waa....tolow ya xiniinyahooda ku dhegen! wale cajaaib (just my rants..neva mind)

:D, be careful my friend (you've obviously missed the very heated discussion on this). Yaan lagu cunin,lol.

Juxa   

Raula, our men waa wax wada madax adag, muran badan, buuq badan, rabsho badan, calaacal badan.....lakin still ajnabiga naga ilaali oo hala iska biyo biyeesto allaa nabadee

waves@Rahima

Juxa   

Hi Norf and Sayid

I am at work now, so i hope to go to the event insha allah, of course my motives is the cake session with the girls after the event:)

Rahima   

^God, i can't remember the last time i went out for cake and tea with the girls. One of these days i will move to Africa inshallah and have a proper work/life/family balance- i've concluded not possible in these countries.

Anyway good morning from Oz- we are officially sizzling today, alhamdullilah for air conditioning.