Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

Oz, thanks sxb, I am not really fond of African Cup Nations as the games are boring, though interesting stuff were happening in the last few days, another reason to watch until the finals.

Yeah have seen that, that is some talent, our own goalkeeper JB could do the same, but JB never played football, last timme he has beinng doing this:

563445_10152554995075265_1152338204_n.jp

nuune   

Dad badanbaa masaasad baan caanaha ka cabi jirney ku faanaya, kuwa masaasadaha isticmaaley ilaa hada waxey tacbaan iyo nus la yihiin quman xanuun, qanjirra xanuun, qaamoon qanshiir iyo qalqalloocoow, if they were getting the milk direct from the source dhibkaas ma ku dhaceen

Juxa   

chubacka;916482 wrote:
I wouldn't go and chat with my friends husband whilst she was out so it shouldn't work the other way either. It's a bit strange.

I agree, although my reason is more of not becoming friends with a couple, otherwise when things get messy it becomes harder to choose. I reserve my loyalty for one or the other.

Salaam alaykum all, that was heated discussion, i can see there are few 'worried' faraxs here, which part is in doubt? ma waxad isleedihiin if islaanta sees how wonderful your friend is, she will realise what a useless tool you are (she already knows, stays with you so nothing to worry)

NGONGE   

^^ Faheema doesn't count. She's neither in or out.

Juxa,

That's what women do. With men, it's all about not stepping on someone else's toes or "disrespect" as the kids would say. :D

Hope you're feeling better. And, remember it was only me that was asking about you in here. Meel ku qor. :P

Faheema.   

lol my ears have been burning since saaka.... Yaa ii yeedhay? :D oh wait, I can't stay...I have a meeting in 20mins and I still haven't prepared. Have a great weekend all.

Ciao :)

Juxa   

Ngonge thanks, i feel much better alhamdulilah, i came back with a bang and shalay was involved with 12 rounds with mid ila shaqaysa

Of course juxa won, what those people dont realise is we learn survival of fittest from a very young age, coming from a family full of girls you learn when to speak and how to inflict maximum damage.

of course all those dagaal made me eat more chocolate so in the end it was not good outcome