Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Haatu, thank you, please tell these Arabfied guys with the suspicious mind. :P

P.s. But I have seen divorce resulting in very harmless and meaningless situations like her cousin came to see her in the house. Waali, I dont know what this world is coming to.

N.O.R.F   

Dee its not about trust or suspicion. Waa ceeb for a man to be sitting at his friends house when he isn't there. Its that simple. Ceeb to him and his family as well ceeb to his friend and his friends wife.

You have been in Hargaisa too long :D

Haatu   

Ibti, I don't know what Somalis they hang around with. This happened/happens all the time when my dad's friends come to visit and he's running late.

Ibtisam   

Haatu, thank you, please tell these Arabfied guys with the suspicious mind. :P

P.s. But I have seen divorce resulting in very harmless and meaningless situations like her cousin came to see her in the house. Waali, I dont know what this world is coming to.

Ibtisam   

Must be a guy thing. I still live in the days the doors remind open with endless streams of people coming and going.

Abu :D lol lol fb is the new evil miya.

Wadani   

If the wife is alone in the house, then yes I can see how that would be awkward and bit inappropriate. But there are usually kids and tons of other ppl in the avergae Somali household, so this is hardly ever an issue.

chubacka   

I wouldn't go and chat with my friends husband whilst she was out so it shouldn't work the other way either. It's a bit strange.

Subax Wanaagsan ,,,,, Xalay maxaad cunteen ?? ,,,, Some serous discussion eh ?? ,,,,, waan ididnka yaabay :D

Faheema yaa arkay saaka ? ............ Waxbaan u sheegi lahaaye :D

Oz   

Business deals,Qaraabo hmmm oh-kay, will allow it somehow (considering the trust btw the married ones is strong). besides from that don't think it will work with most.

ello ello JB.

PS: Brits went crazy to thumb the mighty brazilians. 6 Chelsea players were on the field.

Oz   

Nuune, how you doing m8, good to see you around sxb. did you see the congolease goal keeper doing some coco dance :D :D here it is..I really watch African cup because it's different. You wouldn't see this at the Euros or anywhere else :D