Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

I have one single Magpie sitting on a TV antenna on the building outside. He's been staring at me for the past hour or so. Is that bad news?

Xaarku kugu dheg! - Xaaji xaarami kulaha :D

p.s. i'm good alxamdullilaah - althought I'm bit sceptical of becoming one of your in laws :cool:

White star in blue;906926 wrote:
Qorshihii Benito Mussolini ee uu rabay in Yuhuudda la dejiyo Soomaaliya – ka hor dagaalkii 2aad ee adduunka, Yuhuudduna ay diidday waagaas, iyagoo ku andacoonaya inay degi doonaan dhulkii Eebbe u balanqaaday.

Soomaali arrintaas maqlay baa yiri:” Oo weynnu sigannaye!” Mid kalaa ka daba yiri: “Maya, Yuhuudda ayaa sigatay!!!”

:D :D

Waxaa la yidhi at its best!

Had a three-hour written exam for a job .............. Good thing is i was little bit physically prepared .... 2 cupa coffee, good breakfast and my usual tea. :D

Juxa   

you have had so many job changes over the years, i feel envious.

salaam alaykum and jumca mubarak to dhamaantiin

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon all. Why do arabs keep animals in their houses? One of the neighbours owns a rooster and it does my head in.

Somalis should learn how to make Lebanese food

STOIC   

Asalam Aleikum..Jumca Wanaagsaan...Just remember the shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.So make some duca today for yourself.May Allah forgive all of our shortcomings and give us all a firm conviction to try to fulfill our obligations unto him