Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Have you found a place yet or are you in a hotel still? :D

(don't cry when you leave Dubai) :P

p.s.

Morning Juxa. Same old same old, How about you?

NGONGE   

Marxaba Maaddeey. Same old, alxamdulilah. How about you?

By the way, what is the exact meaning of "Maxaa isku dhacaayo"? (I know what it means and understand the inference but I'm asking about the literal meaning of it).

Explain "ka dar oo dibi dhal" while you're at it. :D

Maaddeey   

^^ lol!. Ka dar oo dibi dhal, aan Sayid u dayno, haddii kale copy right' uu nagu qabsanaa!. :)

The literal meaning of maxaa isku dhacaayo, jawaabteeda ayaad ka garanaysaa: "Wixii la isku dhufto"!. :D

nuune   

Ngonge, lafahaa?

ps: before you ask Maadeey who wouldn't know what that means, it means: iska warran or how are you, lafahaa is used by Sujui folks or near waamo folks.

Lafahaa is easy and simple, the best invention by Sujui folks, one word, up to the point.

Maaddeey   

Adiga sidii jinniyada kuu ikhtidhaafeen caadi ma tihid!. NG knows the meaning of that word, only asked the literal meaning of it!,

nuune   

war am talking abut my lafahaa question to Ngonge hehe, you don't know what that means but I already mentioned it anyway.

ikhtidhaaf, more like eloping!

NGONGE   

When I hear "Maxaa isku dhacaayo" I picture a man walking into his house and hearing noises coming from his kitchen. He asks "maxaa isku dhacaayo" and she replies "nabad" even though she knows full well what his question means but doesn't want him to tell her off for hiring yet another culmsy maid.

"Lafahaa" on the other hand sounds like a waraabe eating story. :D

nuune   

Maadey, hehe waa liqey, Sujui waaxid aa tahey markaa hadaaba tiri waa taxanyihiin, wajeer to be exact then the town of Sarrif or Biya Madow

Ngonge, it was expeccted inaadan fahmeyn lafahaa, maadey surprised me with that answer!

Maaddeey   

^^ Inta aan wax kasaayo, waa yaaweeesaa aan ku dhahay nooh, duqa!. Macaamilka jinniga (jiirataya qadhaadhe) lee iga badisaa!. :D

Maaddeey   

^^ Waan ku sugay oo ku sugay haddana ku sugay!, si aad 'ehem' ama 'first in -again-' u tidhaahdo!. :)

Sabaax al khayr wa Jumcah Mubaarak. (Ilaahow Jimco i dil oo i soo noolee, Jimcadaan iyo mid u dhowna ha ka dhigin!.)

Malika   

^Someone is in a good mood - Waryee Maandeey maa waxaad joogta Serberia?..

Good Morning Mr Ngonge..lol [ troll prefect.]