Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

SeeKer   

I am getting ready for mutiny any moment now. They have all the appropriate arsenal to wage a full fledged war! How about your little ones? Still causing a snow dusting in your fields?

NGONGE   

^^ Endless noise that make me suspect I've gone deaf in one ear. I'm sure of it and even consulted a doctor about it. But the doctor, being female and finding out that I was married, turned it into a joke and accused me of selective hearing.

Juxa   

Very funny, 2 days ago I stood on one, I have been having nightmares since then.

I did not realise it was that bad

My ayeeyo used to say Cunto buuran, meesha ay gashana buuran. Can't stop over eating and seeing the girls for meals does not help

Ibti go home

NGONGE   

^^ Is Ibti back? Come on, be a martyer and know that by eating with Ibti you are making the biggest sacrifice a friend could make. The girl needs to eat.

p.s.

Take her to a spa or something so that she can faxas all that Hargeisa darkness away. :D (is she likely to read this? If not, I've wasted my time here). :D

Juxa   

Yes she is back waadna ogtahay

By the way she is even more gorgeous although you won't succeed setting her up with your brother.

There just have been too much cakes. Last night I had to physically remove Blessed's chocolate from the house

asc,

For cakes, brown inredients and almond simple cake is great alternative; talking of holidays, that place must be ideally located when you get few days off (plus cheap SA flights; imagine relaxing in Jabuuti then Hargeysa etc).

Those ethios want chinese tyres for their trucks fleet though locals prefer used eu ones (big margins); with new ports, strong growth etc I guess much will depend on them over the long term (imagine ethios too into eau de toilettes, handbags etc)

At 10-20 euros, there is big margin but you need to fill the container (it's an art) with other things too;

I hate chemicals but perfumes at 100 resell for 150 dollars easily...local islaamos do like luxuries.

Maybe those plants Diy perfumes and bath salts would be great idea.

It's fun for social people like hooyo (she's able to multitask and sell anything to her circles)...maybe you should re-export to Xamar with us :D

Maalin wanaagsan dhamaantiin ,,,,,,,,,,,, Looking forward to the 2013

Resolutions:

- Money, Money and a hell of Money

- Get fit. (not necessarily hitting the gym) :D