Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Oops - its Siberia as in Siberia , Russia..dee I saw you got excited too see Ngonge, waxaan iis yiri Maaddeey is somewhere meel aan binaadam joogiin..lol

I think I live to work - two weeks seemed like a lifetime away from the hussle of work..sii baan uu xiseyee work. I hate to admit my life is that dull...looooooool

Maaddeey   

^^ lool. No, I didn't write that because I was excited to see him, actually asaga and few others waa sababta aa sol u sii joogo, I was giving him credit for being first in and boost about it!. fahantu yaa sheikhah!.?.

Juxa   

hadaad adigu ladan tahay

inaan liito weli ma ogtahay

woke up happy, salaams and jumce wanaagsan

Malika   

^Salaam Juxa - me too! woke up feeling good and about to put the world in right [erm my world]..lol

Lol. I know@Maaddeey

Bacda dacayaad - maxaa laa sheege?

Maaddeey   

Juxa, jimco wanaagsan. Qof faraxsan maa 'inaan weli liito ma ogatahay' ku heesto kabacdi, waadan is ogeyne wax baa halleysan!. Riyo & soo jeedba fasirkeeda ani iigu imaaw!. :D

Juxa   

no that was lovely song, xalay baan dhagaystay

i am always happy subixii and extra happy on fridays and today is even better as i expect goody bag full of suprises

NGONGE   

Juxa;904801 wrote:
hadaad adigu ladan tahay

inaan liito weli ma ogtahay

woke up happy, salaams and jumce wanaagsan

I used to have a cat that slept in the most peaceful and comfortable way every time I walked past her or happened to look at "her". These words describe my feelings perfectly.

(Salaam Maaddeey & Malika, I didn't want to stop your flirtation so waited for some other badow to do it before I replied). :D

Malika   

^Uu sheeg

@ Ngonge -bax..we were not flirting bisinka!!

So, any thing unusual on the trains this morning?

The world is changing - when a guy comes to propose for a girl, the mother accepts[no father], also recommends the boy moves in with them..the boys family accepts...why am I finding this hard to swallow.

NGONGE   

I was using them as a 'sal'aan' to have a dig at Juxa (for no reason at all). But their responses make me wonder if I hit a nerve. Ma ila argtay, saaxib? :D

nuune   

Waan yaabanahey how defensive they have ganged up on you, you see, I didn't even say salaam to anyone, but was obliged to do something but found out in aad iigala hor martey shaqada nuune.gif

Malika   

LOL..caadi baan uu qosley wallahi..you two are hilarious, sidhaa shekadaa uu disateen baa iga yabiyee..haha..nice one.

NGONGE   

^^ See Maaddeey saying "abaayo macaan" and Malika turning him down by saying he's in Siberia (as in: your mind is not with me anymore) and him replying "Kaama dheeri!."

I take it all back, Juxa is not a badow. Those words of the song she put in there were a massive sarbeeb for the flirting couple.

hadaad adigu ladan tahay (being in Siberia and not paying me any attention)

inaan liito weli ma ogtahay (lacking your attention that I've started to miss work).

Naga daaya dee. :D :D