Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

raula   

JB..just don't parade the Mrs (s) :D & hold your breadth while airing ..

Salaam all, kind of chilly here today. Sippin' on some qaxwa still & its 10:30am

Malika so jealous that you went to Zanzi...shidh better get my act together to visit some warm place next year IA.

Juxa   

Raula, reer north america ma socod badna, and when they actually travel way dhib badan yihiin

i hate when they say come and get me, i am in transit for 12 hours...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Malika   

^Lol. baal wax isku soo ceelceeli next year - aana iis racne - we can hit Zanzibar, Pemba, Ngazija Islands, perhaps by then Mogadishu would be safe enough to go sip a cup of coffee at Jaazira beach.. ...

An American tourist asked a boat guy in Zanzibar, "Do you know Biology, Psychology, Geography, Geology or Criminology?"

The boat guy said, "No. I don't know any of these."

The tourist then said, "What the hell do you know on the face of this Earth? You will die of illiteracy!"

The boat guy said nothing.. After a while the boat developed a fault and started sinking. The boatman then asked the tourist, "Do you know Swimology and Escapology from Crocodiology?"

The tourist said, "No!"

The boat guy replied, "Well, today you will Drownology and Crocodiology will eat your Assology. I will not Helpology and you will Dieology because of your Badmouthology." :D

Juxa   

salaams all,

caanaha geela bal isoo hordhiga, sidaan ugu dhaarsanahay although i prefer dhaay la barxay oo baraf lagu daray over suusac!

Chubacka shopping oo aadan iga marti qaadin:( lakin this month waa no shopping month

waves@maaddeey ii waran? majoogtaa magalada?