Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Chimera   

Jacpher;872692 wrote:
^Are jinniyada included in your formula sxb? That be nice you know.

A world without jinniyo would really be nice. No pun intended for all jinniyo around SOL. I don't hate yall but I don't like the fact you could see me and I can't. You wouldn't like that too if you were in my place. Now you ain't supposed to be reading this. Go, get off out of here. Go away yaa jiniyo. Aara here now.

Nuune, won't approve!

raula;873097 wrote:
you don't mix shah iyo qaxwa ya walad..waku sidee..shaahu waa casariyee..& qaxwa..in the AM. If it didn't work, maybe its time to get another fix of something else
:D
!

:D ... Fix was the good idea I needed yesterday but you were too late

wyre   

Chimera;872688 wrote:
In 150 years time, every person on this planet living today will be dead and replaced.

Good day.

You Are Joking, My Grandma Is 162 years Maybe There Are Others Who Are Older Than That :D

Salam Norf and all,

Sunnier now but summer and great outdoors is ending;

we just had T. and his crew for a very funny and interesting few hours on Sunday: discussing business in Africa, Somalia role in the continent's decolonisation etc to...expensive Somali villas with sheeps sheds in the front courtyard :D

Well informed and interesting gents with great humor; only one other great brother was then too far up North :D

Great for the morale when facing some people or issues and the most priceless moments...

PS: I still have slightly more than a year before 30 to rectify it, but it seems age never prevents cheerfulness for others...

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum all

Abu nice to here- mashaalllah.

I am so tired, tired like spaced out tired. Roll on weekend please- I need sleep.