Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

^^:)

Chimere, yes, you owe the poor girl inaad ukeento a better model, an upgrade as it were. tell your friend i say he is silly little man who might end up with 40 bisadood

Chimera   

Juxa;846237 wrote:
^^
:)

Chimere, yes, you owe the poor girl inaad ukeento a better model, an upgrade as it were. tell your friend i say he is silly little man who might end up with 40 bisadood

He's being stubid but its his right I guess. They will end up fine, I just tried to play cupid because of their similarities.

Juxa   

khamiis kheyr so dhaw, jumce (???)suubsan mala dhihi jirey horta?

wsalaam soo dhawaaw, aw-khamiis gaab! bunka caawa lee la dubaa, too early waaye hada

Maaddeey   

Wb dhowahay (tii reer xamarka miyaa?) :). Jeer suuban.

Hada waa 'sabato sera', waa nala rogay!, bunna ma jiro, hadaadan fiyoore wadinna wax na' laguu siinaayo maleh.

wcs, Maaddeey n all.

Chimera, FB is full of damning pics and alarm relatives when they stumble upon some (edo in the US seeing a cousin in company or in a bar, others less than decently clothed etc).

Of course, men are not that holy but it's much more visible for girls everywhere these days.

Wyre try to help hooyo, abaayo or aabo set up something like a mini shop but dont send money without good reasons, like a sibling needing expensive treatment etc (I hate people spending beyond vital basics yet dependent on someone).

I'm suggesting to relatives in Arabsiyo to keep beehives, and habo herself know that other families make decent income from it, or grow their greens and keep chicken but all those flows discourage creativity or anything other than TV, qat etc.

Juxa   

I agree, over the years you notice an increase of dependency addiction. Family members spend their days lazily as they are not motivated to earn living. Just have to call and remind you are late with biilka by a day.

It is better to give a certain sum and say kunoolow hana igu soo noqon

Ibtisam   

/salamAlikum Hello everyone;

I got a random call from this guy:

"hello

Hello Ibtisam, I've been looking for you, it took me three weeks to get your number.

Errr, so what can I do for you

I am a man who has seen you several times, hawaad ayaan ka jecladey, so I've tired really hard to find your number and who you are, I even saw you this morning

Look, thank you laakin waad isaso luggoysey, salamAlikum. Click."

The cheeky bugger then sends me a txt in English: " Since u are from Buroa then u can't understand the value of man!"

So which soler is visiting Hargeisa? And JB who did you give my number to? :D

:D :D :D :D

Adam, your male friend is too judgmental, probably for better, imagine they got married and then he saw the picture- sounds like the type that would've divorced. :D

Malika   

Loool @ since your from Burao then you cant understand the value of man! " - masha'allah waa buu isla dacee wilkuu..lol - Ibti, you dont know what your missing, the guy sounds like he is all that and plus..loool Astagfirullah.

Ibtisam   

Malika, he sent me another one after a while saying "u really missed da chance!" I wanted to Text back Piss off, but I figured he is winding me up and I hate people who write in slang!! What the hell is "da, u, wid" ish, I worked too hard to learn the correct English and after all the hard work of my childhood, people want me to revert to speaking like a retard who can't spell!