Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Of course your not exactly like Ngonge per say, your in your own right your own man [ mouth ful huh?]

Ha ha ha @ I was told men have FEELINGS.

Taas ma la hubaa?

I would say, Maya, Soomalidu abaal malaha. Then again abaal-raadisku itself is an exercise in futility

NGONGE   

What did Maaddeey say about me? Maacaleesh. :)

Juxa, don't do things becuase a person is Somali, do it because you can.

Juxa   

I am true believer of qofkaada wax uqabo

rant over, i am off half day, it is pay day, so shops here i come

Chimera   

I tried to play match-maker with two associates, neither knows the other. Unfortunately the brother got really interested and started doing research and eventually found a picture of her on her old myspace profile putting up "gang-signs", and wearing no ''hijab''. Now he's convinced she has a "history" and wants nothing to do with her despite my assurances that she's a good girl. It's sad man because she liked him and I think they would be perfect for eachother, same sense of humour, same interests, both good-looking, both virgin, both have promising careers yet the deal's off.

Pictures can haunt you for the rest of your life, thank god nobody saved those muscle 'showing off' pics from my younger "johnnie Bravo" years lol that would have been so embarrassing today.

Juxa   

No Hijab ma sign of a bad girl baa? comeon....hanuunka ilaah baa leh

ps: you make serious declarations of their chastity, one cannot help but wonder see ku ogaatay?

Juxa   

Morning sheikh wyre

maxay kugu sameyen? sanka malmal marso until aad hesho shaqo kaleeto. African is not best place to be adoo gacan maran hada is it?

wyre   

Sax Juxa, Back In Africa Waxaa Ley Maleeyaa Nin Shirkad Dhan Leh Inaan Ahay, Ehel Iyo Qaraabo Dhan Is Calling Me, Haddana Sometimes I Can't Buy Credit Card, And Job's Here If You Don't Have Diploma Or Master, They'll Never Give You Good Salary

Chimera   

Juxa;846205 wrote:
No Hijab ma
sign of a bad girl
baa? comeon....hanuunka ilaah baa leh

Not in my eyes, but he's paranoid. I told him there are bad girls who wear hijab, but no point in arguing further, he has his mind set,

I guess his loss.

ps: you make serious declarations of their chastity, one cannot help but wonder see ku ogaatay?

They're my friends, you just know these things. News travels fast in the Somali community.

Juxa   

Chimera you dont know those things:) very bold statements my friend

your friend sounds ahem forgive me but een ezel, howl la aan baa ka badatay, tell gabadha she is better off....too much miicmiic ninleh mafiicna, yaa dhahay waxsoo baar ma FBI baa?

Chimera   

LOL this is not cracking the "Enigma codes" dear Juxa, they never had boyfriends/girlfriends, and played either indoors football, or rented films on fridays and saturdays, the classic modus operandi of a virgin. Unless they had a one-night stand with a stranger, you can bet they're still pure. Now you have sparked my curiousity I'm going to ambush them with this question lol.

He is part ezel, because now I'm going to hitch her with someone else.